Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Vote_lcapChristmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Voting_barChristmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Vote_lcapChristmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Voting_barChristmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Pandora and Hunter had just returned from St Mungos. Now they could celebrate Christmas with a complete family.

She pushed the great front door open exhasted, as she held Isabella snuggled in her arms. She went straight to the living room exhausted and fell into the sofa with the baby in her arms. The house elves rushed in with the babies bassinets placing them by the sofa.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:10 pm

Hunter came in after Pandora, Liden asleep in the crook of his arm, he moved over to exhausted Pandora and smiled softly sitting down beside her " they are truely beautifl, I feel so.." he chuckled not finding the right word to express his happiness he looked to the sleeping Linden in his arm, and brushed his cheek softly with his finger against his cheek he shifted but remained asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:25 pm

'Blessed", she asked trying to finish his sentence. That the way she felt...very blessed and happy...yet exhausted. She held Isabell close to linden, comparing thier looks..they looked so much alike. She was glad they were boy and girl or she would get them confused.

"Our beautiful babies", she exclaimed with pride.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:06 pm

Hunter nodded and smiled "yes.. Blessed" he grinned and wrapped his other arm around Pandora's shoulder and brought her to him, kissing the side of her head "perfect" he continued thinking of best words he could use, the described it, he smiled again keeping an arm around Pandora, and Liden sleeping in his other arm contently he looked between the three most treasured people now in his life whom he loved uncontionally and even irrevocably.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:21 am

Shelby, Pandora's...closet house, elf brought her a box. Inside it two perfect ornaments...each ornament had each childs name and date of birth on it.

"Aww thank you Shelby", she said taking them out and looking them over, before levitating them to the tree to hanging them on a branch of the christmas tree.

"Yes blessed, with the most precious gift of all, life... our new family. Who could ask for a better christmas than this", she said stroking each babies face in turn with her fingers gently. She then kissed Hunters cheek..though I am exhaisted...I am happier than anyone could be. OUr children will be more than talented...I just hope they use it all for good one day." I wouldn't doubt if I see bottles flying through the air to them", she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:57 am

Hunter looked to the gifts he smiled and nodded his thanks to the house elf and watched as pandora levitated them to the christmas tree he smiled further "never will I have a better Christmas then this.." he smiled and looked to Pandora as she fussed softly over the twins he kissed her cheek again and neck once "there beautiful just like there mother" he chuckled lightly not wanting to wake them
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:34 pm

She smiled softly and returned a kiss to his cheek. "Nah..their beautiful cause they have such a handsome dad", she grinned.

"Looks like we have both our hands full", she said looking to the twins. I have a new reason to want to win this war now...revenge, nor pain fuels my heart. But undying love. I want them to be safe."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:12 pm

he smiled softly "that is a good enough reason for any mother, and Father..wow..I can't believe it..I'm an acutal father" he smiled shaking his head in small disbelife "and no" he grinned "the look deffinatly come form there mother" he smiled to her and gave her a small wink, before he stood gently and placed the sleeping Liden in his cottlightly Hunter pushed the cott so it rocked softly.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:13 pm

"Good idea", she said getting up and putting Isabella to be bed aslo, wanting to keep her family close. "It's mummy and daddy time", she said coming to him and wrapping he arms around him. "I can't ever rememebr being so conyent and possiyively happy in my life."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:34 am

he chuckled "mummy and daddy time?" he rasied an eyebrow with a small smile and wrapped his arms around her in turn "nor can I, never felt better, it's quite, and peaceful, i have the day and night of work..truely a dream" he mused and kissed her neck "but I think someone needs to sleep also" he smiled looking to Pandora in serious way only to smile again.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:44 am

She gave him a pouty lip..."So your sending me to bed?" "But I'm to excited to sleep. I'd have to take a sleeping potion to sleep now. She walked to the drink cabinate..maybe a bit of firewhiskey, will calm me, enough to rest. Fancy one", she asked looking to him?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:48 am

he looked to her and rolled his eyes with a small laugh "I haven't actually had firewhisky before" he mused and shrugged "but sure" he smiled moving over to her and nipping her shoulder in the process, "mm still so ediable, can I have Pandora on a plate for Lunch Dinner and breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:56 am

She laughed looking to him..."Hunnie you can have me anytime...even for a snack, if you like."

She poured them both a drink and walked back to him, handing him his whiskey and kissing him once.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:00 am

"Mm i like that idea" he grinned and winked taking the drink he returned the kiss and then sniffed the drink tentivly "hmm, smells strong" he chuckled and took a small sip and coughed a fraction "yeah a tad strong" he chuckled only to cougth a little more "mm, nice though"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:15 am

She sipped her own.."Whew..been awhile for me. Yes it is strong. But a small bit does the job", she grinned.

"I have hired two nannies for the babies, for when we have to go back to work. Even requested they drink truth serum, before I would hire them. Put them through it, before I gave them the position..plus Shaleby will be keeping a eye on things...she has very strong magic...so we shouldn't have a thing to worry about with our hired help", she said then took a gulp, making a small face.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:03 am

he smiled and nodded taking small sips "i trust you obviously and you know whats best" he smiled and kissed her cheek "they will be safe, I shall put up protection spells with my magic, hide them from the view of other magic, Voldemort, death eaters etc, they should be safe."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:41 am

"Yes please...I would feel better knowing every precaution was taken." She looked to the sleeping babies and smiled...."I know they will be strong one day...with our combined magic..they could be anything they wanted...Isabella could be a strong witch able to hold a high position and Lindon head of the Ministry. Our babies are very special...I know it."

She conjured a book of wards..planning on putting up everyone ward she knew and then some. Paranoia for the twins safety was strong...this wasn't going to be easy raising children during a war. If nothing else it would be mentally exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:22 am

Hunter sighed placing his drink down, he moved over to Pandora and took the book from her closing it and placing it down too "yuor in no state to preform magic, go rest, I shall do what spells i can for now, then when you are fullly rested you can do further spells yes?" he said arching an eyebrow "now bed now" he grinned "before I have to hit that loverly behind."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:34 am

She gave him a pouty look,which turned into a soft smile. "If you so insist..then I guess I have no choice but to rest."

She walked to the infants, kissing each one on the head...then came to stand in front of Hunter.. "Promise you will wake me if you need me", she said kissing his cheek?

Reluctantly she turned and headed up the large staircase. Soon she was in the grand master bedroom. With a flick of her wand she fixed the dying fire. She changed into a pair of cotton pants and a soft shirt...then she curled up in the bed, falling fast asleep. She hadn't realized how exhausted she really was, until she gave into Hunters demands she rest.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:23 pm

Hutner smiled softly and kissed her pouting lipss briefly with another small smile "yes I Insist, and you do need your rest, surely giving birth to twins is tireing" he grinned

He nodded in reply "Promise, now go sleep" he smiled and for measure he tapped her bum "go, now" he laughed and smiled as she kissed his cheek

SO, Hunter set to work, he made sure the Nannies were on hand, to watch over the babies as he went outside, to use all knowledge and magic he had, he walked around the perimature of the mansion drawing various signals of runes, in the air that burend and shimmered, working there magic, in a wonderous spell, he continued till late, till he had used all his spells, enchantments, incantations, it was dufficiant, safe. then tomorrow it would be bomb proof, he felt the Magic smimmer casting the mansion in safety in a bubble shield then he headed back inside and settled on the sofa, exhausted as he was he picked up the Book Pandora had at hand and begun to read.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:55 am

She put on a robe and wlked down the stairs..it was dark out, she had no idea what time it was, nor how long she had slept. She walked into the living room the fire crackling and the tree twinkling..she saw Hunter on the sofa reading the book she had gave him.

She came to where he sat and sat close to him, laying her head against him softly..snuggling up to him.

"Everything alright", she asked softly?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:34 pm

Hunter had almost drifted off, when he 'sensed' Pandora heading down the stairs, he looked up, over his reading glasses before he took them off and rubbed his eyes, "hello" he smiled and kissed her head as she leant against him, the twins still asleep in there cotts where he was "there still fast asleep, everythings fine, i cast a circle of purification, to rid the house of negative energy, bad sprits if you like, thats done, i cast runes of concelament, protection and journey, that the dreams, and ours be nothing bu pleasent, I casted a glamor on the place, to any unwanted visitors, they will see an abandoned house..i aslo did of course protection spell, all that i knew..and thats all I can do..theres nothing left that i haven't done.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:55 am

She smiled..."Sounds like you have done alot... Nothing left but barriers, I guess. She got walking to where the babies slept, admirring them and rubbing a finger eachs forehead softly.

"They are so beautiful. I feel so blessed to have you and the twins. Theres nothing more I could ever ask for. For all my dreams have been fulfilled."

She looked back up to Hunter. "I'm starved..like to go find something to eat, before it's time to feed the babies?"

OOC: Merry Christmas Hunnie ! santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:12 pm

He stood, up as Pandora came over he smiled "I did my best" he chuckled softly standing beside her, he too looked to the sleeping children, a sight he had never imagined, being a Father and looking down to his own children for a while he merely stared treasuring there small frames, he smiled slightly so peacefull he Pandora and the twins in ther own personal haven he absently wrapped his arm around her wasit and pulled her to him softly he looked ot her and kissed her once "yes, " he smiled and kissed her again his lips linguring lightly longer, then a thought crossed his mind, he stopped and pulled back slowly the idea flashed, there house, the children, not just two, but others, another boy, and a girl, possibably two more boys, he looked back to the twins he wouldn't bring it up with Pandora after all he himself was not entierly sure where the image had come from.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:41 pm

She returned his kiss, wrapping her arms around him. When he slowly pulled back, she said .."Have I told you how much I love you today and you are my everything."

She snuggled against him..."Well I love you and I could never live without you by my side. You mean everything to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)   Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas with the Twins (private..Remus and Tonks invited)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: Wizarding World :: Godrics Hollow :: Gryffindor Mansion-
Jump to: