Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Yule Ball closed

Go down 
+10
Gabriel-demorre
Kenji Moto
Bill Weasley
Ronald Bilius Weasley
Hermione Jean Granger
Harry James Potter
Shadow wolf
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:12 pm

Ron looked bewildered but then let the drink take him into the middle of the dance floor with him."I feel like an idiot." He grumbled but started to dance before looking back to Remus sniggering."Hey Harry, Hermione!" He shouted.

Harry was laughing so hard his chest was hurting."Sorry Remus!" He yelled jumping up and down to the music, he had really let himself go forgetting about everything. He gaped once at Ginny and nodded, twirling Hermione on the spot."Don't." He murmured pulling her more into the middle."Its Remus!" Harry explained still laughing."Ha- Ha, he thinks were drinking." He winked once to her and started dancing again."Having fun?!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:16 pm

Remus grumbled and looked away from them taking his food and drink with them, he would be keeping a close eye on them for their own good. He didn't want to let them off easy, not that he would be a professor again, he needed to show he was able to them students under control and get respect back from them after the last time he was a professor there..
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:23 pm

"What?!" yelled Hermione, "Oh, yes! I have no idea what that drink has done to me!" she shouted, now doing a little bit of head-banging. She never knew that she could have this much fun. Maybe going with Viktor wasn't really a good idea. It all ended up in disaster.
Finally letting her hair down, Hermione twirled Harry on the spot, just for a bit of humour.
"You look great Harry, you really do!" she yelled, patting his shoulder. She started singing again, then stopped, frowning, "I never actually knew what this song was called! Oh well, will have to ask Ginny!"

Ginny looked over at Harry and Hermione, grinning. She returned her gaze to Ron, quite impressed by his dancing.
"Whoa, Ron. Where'd you learn that?!" she yelled, laughing uncontrollably. It was amazing how (after having a few drinks) everything seemed simply hilarious and much less embarrassing.
"Ooh, I love this song!" she announced, causing a nearby Luna to giggle.

"Ooh, me too, but maybe if they made it a little more.. gentle," she replied, swaying on the spot whilst Neville frowned in confusion.

[Staff Note]

Please use ONLY your character[s] when RPing otherwise it is GODMODING

Example: she replied, swaying on the spot whilst Neville frowned in confusion.

Last edited by Professor R.J.Lupin on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Godmoding)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:32 pm

Harry rolled his eyes."Never mind!" He said loudly, waving his arms around."I know it really sorts everything out, I don't care about Voldemort!" He yelled louder than necessary which caused several people to look around putting there hands up."You seen that Hermione?! Sad!" He rolled his eyes and grinned bouncing on his toes."I can't sing!" He protested looking back at her."Have I said you look gorgeous?!" He asked as the music grew louder."Oh my god this is amazing!" He stumbled nearly falling and started laugh again."You look better!" He retorted his eyes sparkling like emeralds."Okay!" He agreed before twirling Hermione towards Ginny and Ron."Having fun guys?!" He inquired.

Ron scowled dancing slowly but then soon picked up the beat and used his real dancing talents."Yeah were having a great time!" He replied in reply to Harry before blushing and shrugging at his sister. He glared slightly at Harry but soon calmed knowing Harry didn't mean the way he felt."So what is this song called Gin?!" He asked hearing Hermione as he rolled his eyes seeing Harry stumble."Nice mate!"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:40 pm

As soon as the fast, rock tune had ended, The Weird Sisters began playing a slower, more romantic type tune.
Hermione frowned, startled by the sudden change of music.
"Okay, I think I should stop, erm, head-banging now," she muttered, giggling.

"Yeah, great time, though I refuse to slow-dance with my brother!" replied Ginny, miming vomiting.
"I dunno, Ron. Mind's blank, ask, oh I don't know, the Weird Sisters themselves?" she told him, with a clumsy shrug.

Ginny, hearing this, burst out laughing, causing several Hufflepuffs to beam. Throroughly confused by this, Ginny moved away, pulling Ron with her, so that they were closer to Harry and Hermione.
"What is with those Hufflepuff's?" she muttered, "Always so bloody happy."

Staff comment = do not god mode others characters
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:51 pm

Harry gaped around the room, couples were moving onto the dance floor, staring lovingly to into eachother's eyes. He knew he was the one who was supposed to be leading, but he'd never quite got the hang of the steps to the slower songs."I think your right." He murmured a small laugh escaping his lips."Um shall we um sit down?" He mumbled his cheeks redder.

Ron glared at Harry envy in his eyes, he sighed and looked to Ginny rolling his yes."Yeah well I don't really want to be even but I'm not chickening out." He grumbled twirling across Harry's steps so he stumbled."Ha - Ha, Harry watch where your going!" He waved his arms around and shook his head at his sister."I might later."

Harry laughed gently as he heard Luna's dreamy tones. He gasped realizing and stared open mouthed at Ginny."Ginny you cursed." He excalimed, wide eyed, Ron looked to the same and blushed rosy red."Bloody hell!" He shouted making Harry roar with laughter again.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:57 pm

"Oh no no," said Hermione, letting go of Harry and folding her arms, standing in front of him, "I'm going to do you a favour," she said, with a small wink, "Hey Ginny, switch partners," she said, happily, walking away from Harry.

Ginny raised an eyebrow, but however nodded.
"Alright, though I have no idea what you're up to," she muttered, escaping Ron quickly and joining Harry. At this, she blushed a little. She didn't think it would be so difficult, even if she did have a lot to drink earlier on.

Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:00 pm

Ron sniggered as he heard Hermione, he rolled his eyes and watched Harry being rejected."Alright mate?" He asked, a grin forming on his lips again. That faded as he heard Hermione and both boys gaped at her. He looked to Harry wanting to warn him off but saw Hermione and held out his hand for her.

Harry after closing his mouth saw Ginny infront of him and found all his senses disappearing. "Would you care to dance with me, Ginny?" He asked hoarsely, licking his suddenly dry lips. A thin sheen of sweat formed on his upper lip as got a better look at the neckline of Ginny's dress. His eyes wouldn't behave and kept trying to look down.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:05 pm

Hermione, a litter soberised now, beamed at Ron and took his hand. She didn't really know what to do after that, except blush.

"Of course Harry, as long as you keep your eyes up here, not down there," she said, with a weak smile. Dancing with Harry was a big step forward, yet she mustn't give her game away yet.
"Don't they look sweet together," said Ginny, taking Harry's hand and gazing in Ron and Hermione's direction. She had never really took in the fact that they both suited, yet she wasn't going to blurt it out.

Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:09 pm

Ron blushed bright red but soon took lead and put a hand on her waist."M-May I have this dance?" He stuttered throwing Harry a glare incase he laughed.

He wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her firmly against him, inhaling the sweet, flowery scent he remembered so well. He forgot about his feet and counting the steps and simply allowed himself to be swept away in the moment, loving having her body pressed against his. He ran his hand along the silky material of the dress robes on her back and hissed involuntarily when he reached the bare skin near her shoulders. "You look lovely," He whispered secretly not hearing Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:15 pm

"Of course," said Hermione, wrapping both her arms around Ron's neck. She looked down at Ron's feet, laughing slightly.
"Ron, just relax and listen to the music," she said, gently, "You'll get used to it."

Ginny did not smile until she met Harry's eyes. They caught her attention almost instantly.
"Appreciated," she said, gently, "You're a great dancer," she said, following his lead. She placed both her hands on his shoulders, feeling the connection. She had no grudge against how close they were to eachother. It was what she wanted, what she had always dreamed of.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:20 pm

Remus had been watching them, studying them ans he knew there was something going on. He put down his knife and fork and took a sip of his wine before getting up and walking back over to them.
He clearered his throat hoping they would hear him ".. can I have a word?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Ron's ears reddened and he nodded slowly, his arm staying around Hermione's waist, his others taking hers on his neck. His cheeks burned and he managed a weak laugh."Yeah, thanks." He muttered a small smile on his lips, he then began to move slowly, twirling Hermione in time to the gentle music.

Harry nodded his throat dry."Err thanks." He stuttered, his heart beat increasing, the lion in his chest was purring loudly and his eyes dipped to the cleavage that seemed to be fighting its constraints, and he swallowed heavily. He could now feel the sweat rolling down his back."You're better." He said quietly, swaying her around slowly, this time he didn't stumble but his cheeks turned a healthy pink, he just wanted to blurt out his feelings for her but he didn't want the drink taking the lead again. "Yeah, you can have one." Harry said loudly."Goodbye." He then looked to Ginny unable to resist her beauty and leaned in slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:35 pm

Hermione followed his lead, smiling at how beautiful it all was. After finally wearing off the alcohol, she realised where she was and what she was doing. She gasped silently as she looked at Ron, her cheeks flushing a fluent pink. She hadn't realised before who she was dancing with (well, didn't take much notice).

Ginny threw a stern look at Remus, rolling her eyes impatiently.
"Oh, does he ever let us have any fun? Goodness, it's not like it's in lessons," she muttered, turning to face Harry.
Maybe this move was a wrong one. Maybe she should've kept on looking at Remus, an dancing all the same. Their lips had met with a deliberate force, startling Ginny. She did not, however, drop the kiss. She moved her arms up Harry's shoulders, resting them around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:45 pm

Ron ignored his fears and lead Hermione over to the quietest area which meant he had missed Harry. He was trying to get Hermione away from Remus. He looked to her his cheeks a rosy red and shot her a shy smile, his throat becoming dry. He raised an eye brow and pulled her a little closer to him.

Harry felt a laugh get stuck in his throat, he rolled his eyes and murmured."I know, spoiling a moment." He ignored Remus then and groaned before crushing her body to him and kissing her firmly. He didn't break the kiss and this wasn't the drink, this was him. Inside him, his creature did a happy dance, purring loudly around his chest but he ignored it, his only focus on Ginny. Being careful now, he ran his hand up and down her neck and back, his cheeks burning. His lips molded against hers as his head spun with happy memories, it was Ginny, Ginny was the one he wanted and he would let no one or anyone destroy that, as far as he was cornerned that minute, Voldemort could just disappear.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:50 pm

Hermione followed Ron, once again wrapping her arms around his neck. It wasn't so bad being smaller than him, really. She felt Ron pull her closer, yet she didn't bring it up, neither did she object. She let him do it, carrying on dancing with him, a small smile painted across her lips, growing a little wider every few steps. She knew what she was getting herself into, but then again.. she always did, didn't she?

Ginny slowly pulled away, her eyes glittering.
"I love you, Harry," she whispered, looking up into those dazzling emeralds. It all felt so right at the moment. A few couples were staring, maybe even admiring, but Ginny didn't let them bother her. All that existed in the centre of this dancefloor was Harry and Harry alone.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:58 pm

"Just see me after your dance, I need to have a word.." He could tell what they were doing and he was not at all happy about it, ingoring him. Even at a ball staff members had right to punish students for underage drinking and rudeness, Pandora nor Hunter were going to say anything so it had to be Remus.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:02 pm

Ron getting his nerve back, steered Hermione gently past other couples, he didn't even look to see why they were staring, all his attention was on not falling and keeping Hermione happy. His lips formed another wry smile as his cheeks burned uncomfortably under his skin."Y-You erm having fun?" He asked uncertainty, his breath caressing against her cheek as his hand touched the back of her dress robes, he wasn't even looking at her cleavage no more.

Harry felt her pull away and quickly breathed not wanting to sound like he had swallowed helium."I love you too Ginny." He said back, his voice quiet and soft. It suddenly dawned on him her expectations, what would she want? He looked around nervously and then back at her."I can't give you much but if you want it, my heart is yours, I have always loved you and want you, you are the reason my heart continues to beat everytime I give up hope." He said slowly, his cheeks turning darker.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:18 pm

Hermione smiled softly, feeling his breath on her neck and the sound of his voice. It was all a bit odd really, she didn't really know what to do in a situation like this. Would this be it? She didn't know. She didn't really know what was coming. Probably something least expected, yet she didn't think about it. She carried on dancing, letting Ron lead, gliding across the dancefloor. Ron was doing a great job at keeping his thoughts hidden; Hermione did not suspect a thing.

"Harry, you have no idea how long I have waited for you. Hermione's told me to carry on with life, date others boys, make myself a lot more comfortable around you. It worked, of course, knowing Hermione, but I could never get you off my mind. You were always there, like permanantly glued. I knew that you would also date others, and maybe forget about me, but.. I never really gave up hope," she said, looking down at the floor. This was a strange moment. She guessed that they would've probably kissed now, but that moment of bliss had passed. How was Ron going to take this? At the moment, she didnt really care.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:32 pm

Remus frowned at them as stood there with holded arms over his stomach looking rather impatient. He glanced over to Hunter and Pandora now and then as he waited. He looked at all the couples feeling rather left out and alone even though his friends were there.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:39 pm

Ron stared back at her, dazed for a second, his feelings for Hermione were surfacing and he wanted so badly to tell her his feelings. His hand shook as it moved up and down her back he could feel the line of her dress robes, the moment was moving closer, he bit his bottom lip, his cracked lips moisturizing and then leaned in, his lips parted. His heart beat a little faster as his lips met hers in a gentle kiss, his other hand went straight into her hair as his eyes remained soft. His only thoughts on getting this right, if he ruined this, he would ruin everything.

Harry blinked shocked by her words, he thought she had been the one to forget, it seemed more sense to him, she was gorgeous and had been out with more than him, he was complicated and couldn't give a girl the same as other guys because he didn't know how long he had to live, with Voldemort around. Life was a gift to him and he had finally realized, he needed to live if before it was over. "Hermione, smart girl." He mused, a small genuine smile appearing back on his lips."I have never forgotten you and thank you for giving me a chance, a reason for living." He moved closer and gently pressed his lips to hers, not knowing what Hermione and Ron were doing and not caring.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:58 pm

Hermione opened her mouth to speak, but found herself in quite a different situation. Ron's lips had met hers, his hand running through her hair. Her heart skipped a beat. This was really happening. She responded the same way after gradually getting over the shock of his move. She pressed her lips gently against his, smiling lightly underneath the kiss.

Once again, they were linked. Ginny could've easily said that this was the best night of her life. It was a dream come true, but would it last? Was it just a one night stand, or did Harry actually mean this? She knew him well, but maybe not so well enough.
"Harry, this is right isn't it? I mean, with all that's going on in your life, I really don't want to get in the way," she said, resting her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:38 am

Ron was smiling secretly under the kiss himself, he felt as if a hole than been repaired inside him, he had finally found the courage to show Hermione what he felt. His heart thudded in him but he ignored it making sure his lips were soft as they pressed against Hermione's. He deepened the kiss then tilted his head, his other hand still running through her silky locks. He had never felt so lucky before, so powerful.

Harry was amazed, after all the plans of staying away all it had took was the one night to change everything, Harry crushed his body to hers been careful as she was smaller than him, not alot but still alittle. He felt the heat rise in his cheeks and glanced around, biting his bottom lip."I really don't think there is a person in the Order that doesn't know exactly how much I care about you....so what's the point in denying it?" He took a deep breath choosing his words carefully as a grin tugged at his lips, lighting up his whole face." I'm finally going to take Hermione's advice and chance, go back onto that dance floor, dance with my girlfriend, and even snog a bit if the mood hits me." He murmured, pulling her back onto the dance floor, he gently began to sway again not taking any notice of anyone else in the packed hall.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:08 am

Hermione pulled herself up onto her tiptoes, her arms still wrapped tightly around Ron's neck. She kissed him deeply, before pulling away slowly.
"Wow.." she murmured, smiling widely, "I would never have guessed it of you, Ron.." She stared into his eyes, finally feeling it. It all felt so.. real to Hermione. She never knew Ron felt this way. It was all pretty much surprising, but she didn't complain.

Ginny giggled lightly, massaging her hands into his shoulders. She couldn't believe it. After so long, it had finally happened. Hermione really was the greatest friend. She had made Ginny a lot more confident, as well as couple them up on the floor.
"I love that Hermione right now," she sighed, in a dreamy fashion. She followed Harry onto the floor, swaying with him in the music.
"Where is she anyway?" she asked, linking her hands in his.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:18 am

Ron grinned, looking more gangly like than ever as he towered Hermione still, even on her tip toes, she could only just reach him, he bent down amused and kissed her back."Bloody hell." He answered instantly, making himself blush, it was his favourite word. He coughed and cleared his throat looking embarrassed as he shrugged his shoulders."Um I love you?" He replied, his grin spreading and welcoming his teeth which set of his whole face with happiness.

Harry rolled his eyes, giggling girls still irritated him though Ginny's made his heart skip a beat and the creature shift somewhere inside him."Hey." He said suddenly hearing her words, his expression crossed between confusion pain and then finally humour."Gin, if you want Hermione instead you can just say you know." He leaned forwards brushing a light kiss to her cheek as he glanced over Ginny's shoulder."You may have to untangle her from Ron though.." He added, a mere whisper as his breath caressed her skin."Would you like that?" He said louder, twirling Ginny so she could see what he was looking at."Ron and Hermione, together at last.." He mused a small chuckle escaping his lips."Oh my god, I've never been so happy in my life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball closed
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next