Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Wondering around Knockturn Vote_lcapWondering around Knockturn Voting_barWondering around Knockturn Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Wondering around Knockturn Vote_lcapWondering around Knockturn Voting_barWondering around Knockturn Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Wondering around Knockturn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Wondering around Knockturn Empty
PostSubject: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:15 am

After the incident with Remus Harriate made her way through Diagon and into knocturn Alley as quickly as possible.
Upon reaching the shadows she relaxed slightly. Even though she was wearing tattered muggle clothes the dark mark was in full view on her arm as she walked down the street.
The ground was covered in snow and once in an old abandoned alley Harriate dropped to the floor. Her injured leg was trobbing from the effort of walking. It would take her a while to recover from the harsh attack.
Thinking through what to do next she sat, a dark shadow in the snow.
She could not go to her lord until he summoned her, gabriel was away on business and Raith was on one of his trips. She sighed gazing down at the snow around her.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:25 am

His long coat brushed the snow and his boots crunched into the snow.
He sniffed the air and picked up the smell of her blood she was around here and was in pain.
he doubled his pace and moved quickl throgh the alley until he saw her there hunched against the wall bleeding.
"Harriate..."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:27 am

Harriate's head snapped up as she heard the unmistakable voice of gabriel.
Giving him a small smile she pushed herself back onto her feet and limped over to him.
'Gabriel. What are you doing here? i thought you were away? Not that im not glad to see you.'
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:30 am

"hmm Samuel had some proplems with dust" he dropped onto one knee and lifted a trouser leg "Harriate have you been bitten? tell me now" he stood swiftly and grabbed her shoulders and looked into the hypnotic green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:32 am

'I was on my way back to the cottage to make sure Raith was ok but some order member...lupin i think his name was...tried to stop me. I didn't get far enough quick enough and he transformed into his wolf. I'm sorry gabriel...' She muttered looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:38 am

His eyes darkened "lupin" he rolled the name in his head and began to plan an encounter.
he sighed his eyes becoming there usual shade of grey "well let me take a look at that leg he took a knee and tapped his leg indicating for her to put her foot up
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:40 am

Slowly, wincing harriate placed her leg onto his knee shivering. After all it was the middle of winter, in snow, and she was wearing rags.
'I don't want to go back to Hogwarts Gabriel. Please don't make me. Can't you persuade the Dark lord i'm more useful away from there?'
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:46 am

He began to unclasp the dagger necklace from his neck and ran it over the wound the bleeding ceased the wound could not be healed but would be a bit more pain free "you should return to your studies"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:39 pm

'I don't want to go back there Gabriel. Besides they saw the mark when i was out of it. And i am a werewolf now. Please Gabriel let me stay with you.' harriate begged sighing in relief as some of the pain dimmed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:53 am

He looked at her his brow furrowed.
He retied the knecklace around his neck.
"you do realise it will be diffucult and challeging satying with me" he told her before returning to his feet "while youre at school im often doing missions and finding certain infomation are you really ready for the world outside?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:54 am

Harriate nodded looking up to gaze into Gabriels eyes.
'I want to stay with you. I can't go back. I won't. Please Mei Procer.'
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:01 am

He brushed of his jacket and offered his hand to her.
"well then come i have buissness in london town" he began to walk making ready to apparate.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:04 am

A small soft smile lit her face as she took Gabriels hand walking beside him.
Finaly she could stay with him and not those idiots back at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:06 am

as she reached for his hand he spun and envelpoped her in his coat before apparating.

They dropped down near the banks of the Thames and began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering around Knockturn   Wondering around Knockturn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering around Knockturn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: Wizarding World :: Knockturn Alley-
Jump to: