Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Vote_lcapYoung Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Voting_barYoung Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Vote_lcapYoung Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Voting_barYoung Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Young Death Eaters Raid

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:56 am

Gabriel stood and calmly watched as the big black cat lunge at him he folded his hands together his eyes following her progress "naugty kitty time to be neutered" he smirked and quickly dashed forward to meet the panther
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:01 am

She meet the vampire with full force..digging her claws into his cold skin. Once she had him injured she planned on sticking a stake through his heart. One less cold one to deal with.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:06 am

there bodys impacted and he grunted under the combined pain of impact and the claws biting into his flesh he lunged his arms ina attempt to wrap them round the panthers body, he would try to get levarage so he could flick back launching the panther backwards giving him a second to breath
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:30 am

She felt him trying to wrap around her, to mobilize her. The heavy Panther then kicked off his body landing on it's feet doing a somersault.

It now stood in front of him lashing it's tail around.

She materialized once again in human form...summoning a silver sword.

"I really hate to kill such a good looking vampire...but you did chose the wrong side", she said with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:38 am

"im over 500 years old, idle threats do not have effect on me if you wish to attempt" he let the last word hang for a momment "then just to it"
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:30 am

Shadow chuclked "Now now pup why wouldnt i?"
She chuclked darkly "Fenrir is the aplha in these parts and remus is my close friend annoy me enough i will happy give you to fenrir to let him mate with you"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/shadowfiredragon
Christabelle Whittle
Professor
Christabelle Whittle

Female
Number of posts : 51

Character sheet
My Other Half: Kenji Moto
Animagus: none

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:53 am

Christabelle apparated next to Pandora with a smirk, "Having fun without me now?" she asked glancing at Gabriel and then back at Pandora, "Pity we have to kill one of my kind." She smirked, "But then again, wrong is wrong and we must make it right."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:23 am

Gabriel looked at the newcomer with some intrest "shame i havent had to dust a female in a long time but when needs must they must" he shrugged and lowered his posture and drew a bowie knife from the sleeve of his trench coat
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:15 am

Shadow looked at her "your the divantion gal arent you?"
She looked at harriate and then growled lowly her eyes glittering a soft wolf grey.
"oh gabriel dust her and ill dust you"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Professor
Christabelle Whittle

Female
Number of posts : 51

Character sheet
My Other Half: Kenji Moto
Animagus: none

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:30 pm

Christabelle pulled out her wand, "I am." she said looking at Shadow before turning back to glance at Gabriel, "Oh do shut it!" she said to him, "I believe I might be quicker with my wand than you are with that knife."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Pandora..smirked and hit Harriate back handed..hoping to catch her off guard. She disapparated behind her. "Thats for almost getting my friend killed and not following school rules." She then looked to Gabriel, trying to make Harriate mad, she said. "Gabriel your much to handsome to be linked with the likes of death eaters..come join the good ones and save yourself."

She then laughed at Shadows comment.."yeah let Greyback have her. She's a brat and needs a good lesson in life."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:50 am

Gabriel snarled at pandora and hurled his knife beetween pandoras feet before turning back to the girl before him "dont need weapons"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:53 am

Harriate wasn't effected by Pandora at all. She'd heard worse than this pathetic witchs attempt at insults.
'I don't care who's your Alpha. I have no need for such trivial things like that. To have an alpha just shows your weak. that you need someone else to look after you. Wouldn't suprise me if you were this Fenrirs own Whore. At least i am free to do as i wish. Your the one whos a slave.'
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:05 pm

Shadow grinned happily.
She chuckled darkly this side pandora and the order rarely saw of her.
She growled insatly at the Childs instult and lunged at her. Shadows hands moved fast faster then pandora could see. Her eyes went white and her eyes appered back. It was the Byakugan or known in english as the white or evil eye.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:38 am

He looked over at shadows Byakukan and smirked "nice keki ken ki watch this" his eyes lowered to the floor and began to change when they arose his eyes were red with black marks in the middle "this is mine the sharringan" he said smirking
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Shadow froze looking at his eyes "Uchia...how did you get that" she growled.
She though move shadow move. Pullingher knuia out stabbing her leg she moved.
"64 strike Justu"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:57 am

he watched with the sharringan copying the movement for later use he lowered his hand and gripped his wrist and began to some energy to his hand "chidori"
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:08 am

Shadow cursed and lept back insantly.
"crap not good"
she placed her hands toghther "shadow clone jutsu"
Shadow smriked her clone working her hand over her other begging to collect her Charka in her hand "Rasengan"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Death Eaters Raid   Young Death Eaters Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Death Eaters Raid
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2