Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Bella's House Vote_lcapBella's House Voting_barBella's House Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Bella's House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan
The Human
Bella Swan

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Bella's House Empty
PostSubject: Bella's House   Bella's House Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:08 am

Bella sat ouside on the porch reading a book trying to pass the time..until she would see Edward again. She knew he had went hunting with his family and wasn't sure when he would return.

She only raised her head slightly when a car passed, hoping it would be Edward, but only disappointment filed her when it wasn't. It was painful being seperated from from. her heart yearned to see him..to smells his fragrance.
Back to top Go down
Alice_Cullen
Vampire
Alice_Cullen

Number of posts : 3

Bella's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's House   Bella's House Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:41 pm

Alice decided to come back early, it got a bit rough when the boys hunted so left them to it. She went home and put all her stuff back before going to Bellas finding her sat outside she skipped towards her grinning"Heya Bella!"
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
The Human
Bella Swan

Female

Bella's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's House   Bella's House Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:22 am

She looked up smilling as she saw Alice bouncing toward her.

"Hi Alice. She shook her head smilling. 'I guess boys will be boys", she sat her book down beside of her.

"It's nice to see you again Alice. Trying to get some Home work done. But my hearts not in it....lately it's somewhere else", she said referring to Alice's brother Edward.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
The Vampire
Edward Cullen

Male

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half:
Animagus: N/A

Bella's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's House   Bella's House Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:29 am

Edward, however poliet he proceeded to be, had odd mannors of other sorts, he scaled the side of Bella's house with ease, the night was dull and quiet, he slid open the window and hopped in angelically cat like, shutting the window behind him "Alice?" he frowned suddenly spotting his sister there, why he had not actually picked up upon her being there was a mystry
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
The Human
Bella Swan

Female

Bella's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's House   Bella's House Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:38 am

She looked up seeing Edward come through the window. Something she had gotten used to by now. She liked the thought of him being there while she slept..that way they were never truly apart.

"How was your hunting trip", she asked looking up to him as he came into the room. The delicate moonlight danced off his pale skin. He looked amazing.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
The Vampire
Edward Cullen

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

Bella's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's House   Bella's House Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:44 am

his attneiton turned to Bella, the corner of his lips lifted into a crooked smile and gracefully he crossed the room and perched on the edge of her bed, greeting Bella, with a soft light kiss upon her forehead "Fun to an extent, we were lucky Emmett found a bear, toyed with it of course" he rolled his eyes before lookng back to Bella, "I found myself a mountain lion too" he mused.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
The Human
Bella Swan

Female

Bella's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's House   Bella's House Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:52 am

She smiled up at him after he kissed her forehead. "I'm happy your back."

She laughed. "I can just imagine Emmitt tangling with a bear", she said amused.

She smiled to him, seeing his excitement of finding a lion. "Well you certainly look wonderful tonight. I'm glad your hunting trip was a success", she said kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
The Vampire
Edward Cullen

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

Bella's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's House   Bella's House Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:01 am

he smiled his eyes a burning warm liquid golden topaz "It was a success" he comfirmed "atleast you too, have not hurt yourself" he chuckled lightly his laugh like a smoothed underline of a melody, he smiled the corners of his lips remaining crooked as he felt the sudden brush of wamth on his cold cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
The Human
Bella Swan

Female

Bella's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's House   Bella's House Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:16 pm

She gave him a playful sneer. "Actually I tripped doing laundry and was able to save myself, without your help. She pulled her sleeve up to reveal and small bruise. "Just got a small bruise..nothing serious though", she said smilling to him. "No hospital trips, I must be getting better", she teased.

"The rest of the time I was writing a report for class, then Alice came by and saved me from my boredom."
Back to top Go down
Alice_Cullen
Vampire
Alice_Cullen

Bella's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's House   Bella's House Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:21 am

Alice smiled hearing Bella's kind words...thought the Kiss had put her off staying..."eww...sorry guys...gunna go find Jasper" she grinned and ruffled Edward's hair before leaving."Bye guys!" she ran down the street leaving them to themselves, hoping Jasper was home.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
The Human
Bella Swan

Female

Bella's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's House   Bella's House Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:00 pm

Bella laughed..."Okay...Bye Alice. Come back and see me..okay", she said watching Alice leave, with a smile still.

She really liked Alice...she thought Alice was a amazing person and was greatful they could be friends.

Once Alice left, Bella looked up to Edward through small strands of hair that had partially fell hiding her face.

"Alone at last", she said as she layed her head over on his cold stone shoulder, her fingers finding his, as she intwined her in his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bella's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's House   Bella's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella's House
Page 1 of 1