Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Grimmauld Christmas

Go down 
+5
Albus Dumbledore
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Pandora Gryffindor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female
Number of posts : 82
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: n/a

A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:39 pm

Tonks nodded quickly, she'd probably tell Remus one day of how she had almost hexed Hunter into oblivion when both Ron and herself had assumed the wrong idea between himself and Hermione. Might even be funny then...she doubted it.

"Pandora will most likely be ok with the idea. I dont like the idea of you being seperated from us like that, it's like missing a family member. But if you feels that's right then I cant argue with what makes you happy. Welcomed at the Leaky cauldron, why? Would you like me to go as well?"

Tonks laughed with him and rubbed her eyes, "I dont know about that, I think your cooking's pretty close to hers when It comes to heavenly, and you're not fat. You're fine," she smiled, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:51 pm

"Well you can come to the leaky, but I mean Pandora's home I am sure you will be able to come when ever you want, I grew up knowing her, be nice for us four just to sit relax and de-stress together... the other members can keep a eye on Harry, but when they arefound they will be at Hogwarts, or in the care of Molly and Arthur.. we need a break.. its a wonder this didn't happen sooner.."

He put the wine down and placed the empty plate down with it, without the mincepies "Thank you Tonks, but Christmas is the season where people treat themselves a little too much, and with this weather my otherside needs more warmth."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:03 pm

She smiled softly at Hunters words, about the decorationg.."Thank You", she said softly, caressing his cheek briefly . She gave Tonks a warm smile..."It's fine Tonks, I hope you have been well. Glad you decided to stop in", she said giving her a hug.

"Remus I want you and Tonks to come to the house and have dinner with us tomorrow night. That is if you can find the time. I need to talk to you both before the holidays, she said as cheerfully as she could manage.

She then looked to Hermione, her eyes soft and concerned. "Hermione, is there a problem I should know about? You have been giving me odd looks tonight and i'm not sure what I have done to upset you, she asked confussed."

((Good night Hunter Sleep Hugs and Kisses)) I love you
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:48 am

Hunter smiled back to Pandora, and kissed the palm of her hand, before he looked to the others again oblivious to the various looks he frowned at what Pandora asked Hermione, was there some problem? "anyway.." he cleared the atmosphere and nodded backing up Pandora he looked between Tonks and Remus "please do come round," he offered "i'm sure Pandora will be delighted if you stayed for a while too" he smiled then got up kissing Pandora's cheek, he hopped over the back of the sofa, perhaps alittle to immaturely and headed to the kitchen, to make himself another drink.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:16 am

She smiled against his kiss as he jumped over the sofa..heading for the kitchen.

She waited silently, hoping to resolve whatever problem Hermione had. Though she did feel a bit confused about her behavior. She couldn't remember doing anything to get ill looks from her.
Back to top Go down
Ronald Bilius Weasley

Ronald Bilius Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hermione Granger (Later)
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:23 am

Ron looked up as Remus came in, his expression unreadable, his eyes wandered back to Hermione and he gave her a wry smile. Turning back to Remus, he shook his head."No me Hermione and Harry are leaving...when." He paused and closed his eyes a second."If, he comes back." He looked to Tonks, biting his bottom lip."Welll hes in range according to Hunter, in a park. He may just need time alone but I don't know." He frowned and glanced to Hunter."Would you know if Harry moved out of range?" Ron rolled his eyes hearing Remus."Dumbledore knows alot more which is Harry was angry, I can understand after all hes been ignored half the year." He folded his arms and sighed, a small snort escaping him."We were sticking up for Harry, you don't know what Dumbledore and Harry have planned." He looked to Hermione for support and trust. Shaking his head again, he leaned forward his arms remaining across his chest."He wanted to be alone, he said anyway. It's not unsual he sometimes goes off alone at Hogwart's, doesn't he Hermione?" Ron's stomach rumbled and he pulled a bar of melting chocolate from his pocket."You had to no right to defend Albus when you didn't know the situation." He mumbled overstressed like the rest of them, he took a bite of the Honeydukes bar and shoved it back away. Ron smiled slightly."Don't worry Tonks, V-Voldemort is the last of Harry's worries right now and hes taken the cloak, using it to escape but I hope hes sensible enough to keep it on." Ron looked to Tonks, frowning again, his feelings for Hermione didn't run so simple, surely she knew that, he glanced to Hunter and then away. Rolling his eyes, he rose."Hermione, a word please?, I just thought of something." He whispered. his voice softening to a husky tone. Ron noticing Hermione glaring at Pandora, raised an eye brow."Do you fancy him?" He asked incredulously, glancing to Hunter with wide eyes."Hermione, come on hes going to be your teacher." He stepped back and grimaced, shaking his head at her. Ron seeing Hunter leave, looked to Hermione again."I'll be right back." He murmured, following Hunter into the kitchen."Hey, a word please?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:36 am

I don't like the direction this thread is going. Nor do I like the way Hunter has been insinuated as being a pervert. Evil or Very Mad
Discrediting his character. That frankly pisses me off. That is my RP husband..we are upstanding people...with morals..that kinda crap would never happen.

It also seems Remus was chosen to be bullied by three teenagers. This isn't the way we rp here. Respect one another and their feelings, just as you would want them to you.

I think it's enough. Lets move on now.

This thread and RP is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grimmauld Christmas
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9