Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Voting_barA Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Voting_barA Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Bright Christmas (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:47 am

he smiled "smells wonderful" he grinned inhaling the scent of a suddnely well anticipated dinner, he sat down beside Pandora the fire still blazed castinng the warm dim shadows over the winter night, he smiled and took his glass, and held it out to Pandora "to us- may we both have the life we deserve" he smiled softly adding a small wink clinking his glass against her's light he took a small sip
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:47 pm

She raised her glass up to meet his, with abright smile. "And many wonderful years together", she said softly"

She then took a sip and and started eating..She was so hungry, almost to being miserable. Ohh..I hope I don't get huge", she laughed. Seems all i do is want to eat. Though I don't give in, but stiil I am", she said eating the roast on her plate.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:01 pm

he laughed and smiled "you are feeding three remember, and i oculdn't care what you look like, your'll still be amazingly beautiful" he grinned and sipped his wine before placing it on the table and tucking into his food, that tasted wonderful "mmm" he said in apprciation.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:08 pm

She laughed...."well i still don't want to be a blimp." But yeah for three..wow..that sounds so odd."

"I promise I'll never be anything than prety for you. No matter what", she said grinning. "Just thinking this house will have life in it again..it' s been so logn."

She finished her roast and started on her potatoes, sipping wine in between.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:59 am

he nodded looking around the room "yes, very festive as it already is" he chuckled then returned to his meal, sipping his wine here and there "the food is wonderful though" he complimented, eating some again a bit of meat, potatoe's and vegtables on his fork then eating it he took another sip of his win "hmm this wine taste so familiar..where have i had it before?" he frowned and inhaled the almost fruity scent before he shrugged "it's nice anyway" he smiled then looked to her only to chuckl, with his thumb he brushed a very small flicker of gravy from her lip, and finished it off with a small kiss "ohh now you even taste nice" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:12 am

She laughed at his words. "I glad you approve, my love. She looked around and back to him..."it's cozy..I love Christmas and finally have some happy memories to look forward on my favorite holiday.

She laughed lightly against kiss... Well I could be dessert I suppose", she said giving him a sensual look.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:27 am

he smiled he had suddenly lost intrest in his food, he shifted turned to Pandora he placed a hand on her thigh and begun kissing about her neck he whispered into her ear inbetween kisses, "how about we just skip the main course and go staight for dessert?" he mused and took her ear lobe playfully between his teeth with a smile his breath hot and heated against her ear.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:23 pm

She smiled against his lips..."Mmm, yes please", she said then returned his kisses eagerly. Coming to press herself against him..her arms around him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:33 pm

he smiled at her acceptance then kissed her deeply without hesitation he pushed her back onto the sofa and covered her body with his own, his kisses too went deeper as he pressed himself against her holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:51 pm

She grinned as thier lips were pressed tight against one anothers. Without breaking the kiss, she pulled him up with her, and backed him out of the living room, never breaking their kiss or embrace as they headed for the stairs.

Her lips to his, in a soft and loving kiss, her hands wondered to his shirt, where she unbottoned each button, clumsily as they walked into things. Not daring to release the other as they walked in a romantic hunger.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:59 am

(oooh Razz)

Hunter obidentaly followed, without question his lips welded to Pandoras own as the exited the living room uncaring about left over food, he was hungry, but for food, he paused in the hall way kissing Pandora passionatly still he shrugged out of his shirt, it being dropped to the floorhe led now, taking her hands he continued to kiss he making there way up the stairs, ocassionly both of them bumping into the walls.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:59 am

She looked to his now bare chest hungerly, as he dropped the shirt to the floor. Then resumed the hungry kiss, taking one step at a time. She kicked off her shoes as the made their way up, then slid out her dress in one motion due to wandles magic, backing him down the hallway knocking pictures and statues over as they kissed passionately.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:03 am

he paused once his back was against the wall as he kissed her deeply within moment he stepped out of his jeans leaving them discarded on the floor he wrapped his arms around Pandora and continued the heated kiss and once again begun stumbbling down the small corridor pausing again now, pushing Pandora up against the wall, his passionat kisses never leaving her lips.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:09 am

Finally they stumbled into the bedroom...using her foot as they walked in she kicked the door shut behind them. She only took one hand away from her hold on him, to light the candles with a wave, and start the music.

They made their way to the bed, she pushed him back on it coming down softly on top of him.

--------------------------------------------------
FADE OUT
--------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:54 am

The next Morning, Pandora walked down the stairs..still in her night robe. She was starving from the night before and knew Hunter must be hungry too. She headed for the kitchen, pulling out skillets, laying them on the stove. She then went to the fridge, grabbing bacon and eggs.

She put them into the skillet and then brewed tea, while she made them biscuits.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:14 am

that morning, Hunter climbed out of bed pulling on vague clothes, his stomach growled in small hunger heading down the stairs he soon got a strong scent of bacon and eggs he smiled and headed to the kitchen, he stopped in the door way and stretched contently

A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 4-58

he then relaxed and made his way over to her wrapping his arms around her from behind and kissing her neck and bare shoulder, a hand he moved to slightly grip her hair, erotically as such he smiled into her skin "Mm something smells nice"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:35 am

She smiled feeling his arms wrap around her.

"Good moring"..Yeah thats me that smells nice", she laughed.

She turned in his arms and greeted him with a kiss.

She put the eggs and bacon on a platter and sat them on the table. Then pulled the biscuits out and placed them besdie the eggs and bacon.

"Fancy a tea or coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:03 am

he grinned "i think so to" he smiled then bit her shoulder and then returned her kiss, he turned and then sat downat the table "oh cup of tea would be great" he smiled inhaling the scent of the breakfast he felt very hungry in actual fact.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:30 am

She laughed at his response...."tea coming up, she said pouring them both a cup. Then carrying them to the table, sitting his down in front of him.

She sat down and took a sip of her own tea..."Last night was..err wonderful, "she giggled.

After breakfast i would like to give you a gift I picked up for you. I can't wait any longer. been wanting to give it to you since I bought it. I'm horrible at suprises."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:37 am

he chuckled softly and sipped his tea "Thank you" he said then begun to eat his breakfast he chuckled after a mouthful "last night was more then wonderful" he smiled and gave her a small suductive wink and sipped his tea again with a smile "oh a surprise? " he grinned "must be good if you can't wait" he mused then nodded "I actually ahve a present for you, I was going to wait till christmas..but if your going to give me my gift i shall give you yours."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:25 am

"Really, she said suprised and now excited. Then after breakfast we will go into the living room, as your gift is under the tree.

She ate quickly..which wasn't hard..she didn't have alot on her plate.

After she had finished her breakfast she excused her self, to go upstairs and get dressed.

After several moments, she came back down the stairs in her maroon velvet robes, her hair neatly on her head. Her complexion bright, matching her cheerful face.

She headed to the living room...fixing the fire as it was about to go out.

She then sat on the sofa, waiting for Hunter...her present for him in her lap. It was just one of many, she had for him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:59 pm

Hunter nodded and finsihed of his break fast and washed up too finishing of his tea, he, washed that up too and headed upstairs, Pandora was still up there by this time, after showering and changing into noting formal other there a simple white shirt, with the sleeves rolled back to the elebows, and the top of his buttons undone, he wore black trousers and shoes, for no real reason yet felt the need he ruffled his hair as he decended the stairs and headed into the living room smiling as he saw Pandora sitting there looking wonderful as always.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:11 pm

She smiled seeing him enter.

She sat the heavy gift beside of her, for him to open when he was ready.

I hope you like it.", she said smilling brightly. I went though hell to get it for you. but your waorth it", she said sweetly.

(The gift is a ,rare book of all magic thoughout the ages. With a seperate reference guide. There is also a area to take notes in, in the back of the book. It is bound is leather...with a amulate on the front cover and a lock holding the books cover tightly together. The writing is on fine parchment the outside lettering real gold. This book is very rare and hard to get. almost impossible. It is a scholars dream to own this rare book.)
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:55 pm

Hunter came over and sat down beside her of the sofa picking up the present and lifting it onto his lap "I shall give you yours after" he smiled secretivly he had various presents, he studied the present intrigued, he begun to unwrap it, finally it unwrapped, his eyes went wide, as he flipped trhought the book "Pandora it's perfect!" he grinned and turned to her kissing her once on the lips "Thank you, it's wonderful, however did you even get it?" he asked, looking, over it again in awe.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:06 pm

She smiled happily and relieved he liked it. "It even has the origan of wicca in it. I thought you could compare and study all magic that has ever existed.

I had to encourage those who had it i was deeply interest...money talks", she laughed.

"I'm thrilled you like it", she said kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bright Christmas (private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: Wizarding World :: Godrics Hollow :: Gryffindor Mansion-
Jump to: