Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Vote_lcapAstronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Voting_barAstronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Vote_lcapAstronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Voting_barAstronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Astronomy Tower Description

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Harry frowned."There useful but as I said all they could say is 'Mars is Bright Tonight' he continued to roll his eyes."Mm, you sound like my best friend, she loves studying and is brightest witch of her age." He mused taking his glass, he smelt it and then took a sip."I can take it or leave it really, I don't mind it.." He added not wanting to offend her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:57 pm

he smiled to the Professor "sure?" he chuckled and pulle dout his reading glasses fine rimmed, and delicate he looked through the book then looked up over the book's brim and his glasses towards the professor "Actually no i didn't know that" he beamed, entrawled "then again you never stop learning..facinating" he commented with a small half smile impressed he glanced back to the book turning a few pages, "no matter how many times i read this book, it continues to facinate me" he mused idly "what i found intresting, "My Father told me, briefly before which truely surprise me did you know there is 88 constellation, In 1930 astronomers around the world decided to officially divide the heavens into 88 constellations." he mused pleased he had learnt something "I like Orion best" he chuckled "Orion the Hunter" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Levi Merrythought (Deceased)
Animagus: Raven

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:03 pm

"Yes, I sometimes find that the same, when looking through the textbooks i have those 'ah' moments" she replied to the professor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8106409341
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:07 pm

"I won't ask Orion The Hunter." Harry murmured bewildered by the knowledge. He looked to Professor Merrythought and grinned."Fighting." He answered simply twirling his wand carelessly through his fingers."Deffence." He corrected, his grin wideneing."Best subject there is, most useful too." He added happily.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:10 pm

He smiled "mm, surprising everytime" he grinned and closed the book, taking of his glasses he put the end of his glasses to his lips slighlty in his mouth "It's facinating all the time, but I never attend hogwarts I never got the full..teaching of Astronomy, only slightly thanks to my Father mainly" he then looked to harry and raised his eyebrow, tilting his head back and laughing lightly "I should hope it's Defense Harry" he grinned slightly then put awya his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Harry didn't bother trying to work them out, he just rolled his eyes and grinned back." Both actually, I mean you can't really defend yourself from evil, yes you can from creatures but things like Voldemort just take advantage and make fun unless you fight back." He muttered, his eyes rolling still."Deffence is useful though and also my top subject."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:29 pm

"I took Defence against the dark arts NEWT's, got me into Auroraship" she smiled. "I found subjects like Arithmacy and Anicent Runes, rather loathsome" she said.

Professor Merrythought moved the textbooks over to the organised side of the desk, she accidently knocked over her glass of butterbeer onto the floor...

"Oh shoot" she exclaimed. "Scourgify" she stated, pointing her wand at the butter beer and glass.

The butter beer and the broken glass faded into non existence...
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:22 am

Harry took another sip of the foamy butterbeer and nodded."I doubt I'm going to be able to do my NEWTS straight away, I have um other plans." He explained biting his lip, his plans were of course Voldemort but they didn't need to know that."Hermione my best friend, takes Ancient Runes." He shrugged and then watched her knock the glass over, Harry frowned and then blinked as she cleared the mess.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:49 am

Profesor Merrythought rose up from the ground and began to put the books that she had dropped on the floor, later before that night on the shelves that they required to be placed. She then went over to the desk and placed parchments of paper and sheets of work in one of the cabinets underneath her desk. She sat down on the willow weaven chair and began to sit there, almost as if she wanted to do something, she was fiddling with her fingers. Professor Merrythought then went into her bag and gotout a mirror and what seemed like a smaller, leather bag, she got some lipstick out of it and placed the mirror on the table, she then apllied the lipstick.

"Other things, you say?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:53 am

Harry leant again against the desk casually, he then glanced to Hunter and grinned before watching Professor Merrythought sort out her books and papers for the lessons. He bit his bottom lip relaxing slightly as she sat down and frowned glancing to the lipstick, most female teachers didn't wear makeup and he knew the males would never."Um, yeah." He said quietly, nodding as he took another swig off his butterbeer, soon finishing the glass."Thanks for this." He murmured, placing the glass on a desk.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:50 am

Hunter grinned once again in return to Harry, the looked to Professor Meerythought, he watched as she organised her many things, she was organised and a poliet tidy freak, there was nothing wrong with that, it was only her constant tension she showed through her movements and gesture that got him, he watched silent as the proffesor applied lipstick, he didn't know any other teacher that wore it, he shrugged to himself, and looked around the room it was impolite to stare
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:49 am

She went over to Harry and took the glass from him, she then placed it into a bin that resides in the cupboard on the side of the classroom.

"Hmm" she muttered to herself.

There was a long pause in the room as they all stood there in complete silence...
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:50 am

Harry bit his bottom lip as the silence filled the classroom, he shivered and glanced around, before picking up an odd book of one of the desks, it wasn't an Astronomy book but something completely different, he frowned and turned the pages slowly, it was rather new and the smell of Parchment caught up his nose making him want to sneeze, he kept it back just and then ran his finger down the spine.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:55 am

"Well, I need to go and do a few things now, your free to stay and have a look around" she smiled.

Professor Merrthought picked up her bag and the books that lay on the table, she walked over to the door and walked down the long staircase the bottom...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower Description   Astronomy Tower Description - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astronomy Tower Description
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2