Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Living life to the full Vote_lcapLiving life to the full Voting_barLiving life to the full Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Living life to the full Vote_lcapLiving life to the full Voting_barLiving life to the full Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Living life to the full

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

Living life to the full Empty
PostSubject: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:37 am

Harry groaned and stepped out of Grimmauld Place, it was full and he was going out with Hunter. Having no idea where, he had dressed casually, his black jeans being one of his most comfortable and his shirt was blue, his hair was as messy as ever, unable to tame it without Hermione's help. He bit his bottom lip, he had ordered Hunter to meet him outside so Sirius didn't create trouble, he glanced around checking his pocket for his wand and cloak and stepped out. It was Twilight at the moment, inbetween and he had ignored pleas of not been out late, he wasn't a baby no matter what anyone thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:43 am

Hunter apparated a few feet away, and smiled to Harry "very muggle liek" he complimented, although he knew of Harry's upbrining with muggles, Hunter wore his usal clothes a plain white tight t-shirt, blue faded jeans and shoes with a black leather jacket, his hands in his pockets, "this way" he smiled and turned to begin walking beside Harry "How have you been, i'm sorry if Padora Mothers you alot, shes..protective" he chuckled "but she's been brought up like that, she's got a heart of gold, and the others care about you."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:50 am

Harry jumped and then getting over the initial shock, laughed and smiled."Mm, I finally went shopping and bought some proper clothes, Ron nearly had a fit when I mentioned shopping." He rolled his eyes, his light grin appearing."Still he had fun and can't complain." He looked to Hunter's clothes and nodded his apporval, Hunter was so laid back and easy going which is why Harry had warmed to him since the start."Okay." He murmured setting off, by his side."Pretty good and don't worry I can handle ladies, its Sirius." He scowled in disgust and snorted."He doesn't trust you and thinks your going to take me to Voldemort or something like that, urgh he made me buy a muggle phone and I haven't a clue how to use it." He opened his pocket, pulling out a really expensive mobile."Dudley will have a fit when he sees it, its pretty cool but I haven't time for instructions and it won't work at Hogwarts." He mused before shrugging."Hermione I guess will sort it." He nodded agreeing as he atttempted to shove the phone away.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:55 am

he chuckled and Hunter pulled out his own phone a small flip phone "Iv'e had use for mine alot" he grinned slipping it back in his pocket he laughed lightly "take you to voldemort? considering i don't have the dark mark, and i'm head Auror, doesn't wuite work" he smiled and mocked light-hearted "besides that would be to easy for him" he grinned and looked to harry's phone "mind if I have a look?" he asked conversationally
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:02 am

Harry grinned and looked to Hunter's."Nice." He noted nodding."I properly will when I learn how to use the thing." He rolled his eyes again and shrugged."Something like that, he mentioned Voldemort alot and then it went on from one death eater to another until I finally escaped." He scoffed stuffing his other hand into his jeans pocket."True and yeah but Sirius doesn't trust anyone, luckily I know they are some you can rely on." He blinked giving up putting his phone away and nodded."Sure, take the thing." He passed it him quickly, he had no idea of what make or anything but he knew Dudley had never owned something so expensive.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:00 pm

he continued to walk as he studied Harry's phone "hmm, very light" he grinned latest Sony Ecricsson" he shrugged and pressed the on button, lights flashed and the sound of it turning on sounded it was pretty loud "too loud" he grinned he touched the screen "Oh touch screen too" he nodded impressed and handed it back to harry, "Basically thats the on and off button" he pointed to the small button on top "and it all envolves just playing with the phone till you work it out, i don't bother to read the instruction book"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:19 pm

Harry kept pace with Hunter all the way as he noticed him messing around with the new phone."I know, I choice it by its lightness and its supposed to be unbreakable thanks to Hermione too." He mused, pleased."Means I won't have to buy another in a hurry." He shrugged having no idea what his words meant and smiled slightly at the noises."It works then." He murmured, letting out a small laugh."True, not good when I want to keep a low profile, might as well have flashing lights on my head." He rolled his eyes and watched him. Taking it back, he slid it into a pocket and grinned."Good idea, I hate instructions, there so boring." He yawned once to empahis his words and then looked to Hunter."Where we going anyway?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:32 am

Hunter placed his hands in his pockets once again, and begun to walk "I though we'd go for a meal, then one i promised we would" he grinned "a muggle small little restarunte like place they do amazing food" he grinned turning onto the main street, cars crawled past in a slow move, people rushed about for the trains, carrying there briefcases, he shifted to the side to allow a man pass.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:44 am

Harry looked relieved and grinned back."Cool." He nodded knowing muggle places were safer and glanced around once, his green eyes looking for anything unusual."Sounds good, better infact." He laughed and followed him, still keeping pace before he had to go in single file or risk bumping into everyone. Harry rolled his eyes and smiled as a lady glanced to Hunter."How is it everyone is attracted to you?" He murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:56 am

Hunter chuckled softly walking back along side Harry "Oh, you don't know? I'm half Veela that is probly why i seem attractive" he shrugged and smiled a woman caught the smile misinteretaiting it, she blushed and seemed to giggle before she hurried past, Hunter rolled his eyes the frowned "Gets very annoying actually" he rolled his eyes reaching the small line of restaraunts.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:01 am

Harry shook his head and then realized, he continued to grin and rolled his eyes hearing the girls giggles."I know, I get it in our world which is why I like escaping into the normal community, if I tried chatting a girl up there they would take one look and run away." He snorted and smiled as he glanced at the restaurants."I know a half Veela." He added remembering, he knew Fleur.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:14 am

Hunter chuckled lightly at Harry's comment then at his admittance of knowing another Hunter nodded hearing the tone in Harry's voice he raised an eyebrow "A gril?" he mused with a small chuckle, "girls who are any part Veela have more effect then men do, there lethal" he grinned "like another version of Succubus" he added as he slowed reaching the small place "here it is.."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:23 am

Harry smiled slightly embarrassed, his cheeks burned and he nodded."I know, we went to the Quidditch world cup and ther was loads and me and Ron started boasting to get there attention." He laughed and rolled his eyes."I climbed up onto the stand and was going to jump before Hermione asked me what I was doing and cleared my head." He blushed red then and looked away at his confession of being taken by one."Fleur's very pretty." He mused a small smile across his lips. He looked to the restaurant and grinned."Good."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Hunter chuckled lightly and shrugged "well, many female veela's are, i would thening there was something wrong with you if you didn't "he grinned and nudged Harry's side the whispered slighlty "Don't tell Pandora but before i met, her I dated a Veela, truely leathal" he chuckled and rolled his eyes, "although I'm not entirely sure, if Veela's effect others, hmm" he shruged "oh well" he entered the restraunte, and ordered a table for two, then with the waitress smiling polietly and looking to him perhaps more then normal, Hunter gradually managed to follow her to a table he sat down and rolled his eyes at Harry.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:57 am

Harry nodded."They have some beauty about them which is kind of scary." He laughed and then looked back at him."Actually, I dunno why but it's the Imperius Curse, I'm now resistant to the them because I've got used to them." He shrugged and grinned back as he was nudged."Oh, don't worry I won't." He winked once and nodded."Lethal, you got that right, at the World cup fights kicked off because of them." He snickered and shrugged."Yeah, oh well." Harry followed him and glanced to the waiter with a raised eye brow. Sitting across from him, he rolled his eyes himself and whispered for Hunter's ears only."How come muggles act the same way with your Veela charm?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:55 am

Hunter nodded and smiled a polite thanks to the blushing waitress as he got two menus he passed one to Harry and opened his own flickering through it before he looked up and smiled "I don't actually know, I supose.." he shrugged before he continued "the Veela charm is unknow to them and there muggles..suposidly weaker" he shrugged again "which is stupid, there strong and can be strong in ways of there own" he added looking back to the menu.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:04 am

Harry bit back a laugh at he saw how red the waitresses cheeks where, he cleared his throat and sat back in the chair, his green eyes scanning the restaurant for anything out of the ordinary."You know she will probably be hyperventilating in the kitchen." He rolled his eyes and nodded."Ridiculous." He agreed at once."All this rubbish about Wizards been higher than muggles is complete and utter crap." He nodded and glanced at the menu he had been passed."Well, your charm works well on muggleborn." He grinned over the top of the menu, sitting straighter in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:15 am

he chuckled softly and nodded "maybe, maybe not," he smiled then laughed at Harry's cusses "not that i mind your language " he chuckled "but, just watch your mouth when your around Pandora" he grinned then choose a meal "hmm I think i shall have the good old Fish and Chips with muchy peas" he laughed softly
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:35 am

Harry rolled his eyes."Trust me if shes like alot of other girls then she will." He grinned sheepishly and shrugged."Thanks, I shouldn't really its just I find it very frustrating about the difference between muggle and Wizard." He nodded agreeing and his eyes scanned the menu again. Harry had never been very picky with food; he usually had just been happy to get some, so he was a bit more adventurous."Mm, Chicken and Ham pie I think." He glanced to another waiter as she came and blushed pulling out his wallet ready for later.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:56 am

Hunter smiled and shrugged "Supposidly, perhaps" he smiled then looked up to see the waitress come over, he glanced to Harry and Hunter held out his hand issuing fro Harry not to, he looked to the Waitress "we'd like to order please?" he said "I'll have the tradtional English meal, please, the fish and chips, with mushy peas, thank you and, the lad here would like Ham and Chicken pie please, and chips too" he grinned to Harry and gave him a friendly wink before he stood up and pulled his own wallet out handing the waitress some money "this should cover the meal and drinks, thank you" he smiled "oh yes drinks, Harry what would you like to drink, non-alcoolic first" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:36 am

Harry laughed and shrugged softly, he rolled his eyes as he saw the waitress trip and held back a snigger, she was looking at Hunter. Harry sat back frowning and looked straight to Hunter."I want to pay." He protested while the lady giggled."Let your dad pay sweetheart." Harry opened his mouth quickly his cheeks bright red and fell back in his seat. He swallowed loudly as she fussed around nodding to Hunter, she looked to Harry as though she'd proved a point."He's not my dad." He whispered softly, she looked apologetic and turned back to Hunter with red cheeks to match Harry's own. Harry gulped and sat back letting Hunter deal with it, he then raised his head and blinked."Um, coke please." He whispered hoarsely still slightly in shock.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:28 pm

Hunter was about to say further when the waitress sspoke, he paused surprised then looked to Harry but couldn't help but laigh he shook his head softly "he's not my son, but thank you none the less" he smiled to the waitress, shrugging of Harry's blushes, can we have one coke and glass of red wine please?" he asekd the waitress merely smiled and curtsied almost then went off "soo.." he begun breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:13 pm

Harry blinked and shook his head slowly."Mm, that was uncomfortable." He mused looking to him."Sorry I went blank its just never before." He explained quietly."I mean everyone knows I'm an orphan normally." He rolled his eyes and let a small fake smile come on his lips."Anyway, I sympathize, I know it looks good when girls looks at you but I also know how bad it is, I have fan girls chasing me in the street." He rolled his eyes again and sighed."I wanted your advice actually..."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:58 pm

Hunter chuckled lightly "yes, well women are women" he mused then frowend slightly at Harry's change of tone "of course, what can I advise you on?" he chuckled lighlty to lighten the mood its' self he looked up as the waitress came back over with, there drinks he nodded and gave a very small brief smile in thanks, before he waite for harry to continue.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:53 am

Harry rolled his eyes and nodded."Yeah." He waited for the waitress to place the drinks down and nodded in thanks, he took his coke and put in front of himself, letting out another small sigh, he brought his wand out briefly and waved it around them mumbling under his breath before he stuck it back into his pocket."Should stop eavesdropping." He explained with a small smile as he readjusted himself in his seat."I gather you know I'm dating Ginny, we got together at the Yule Ball and well I've never been happier." He admitted, just thinking about Ginny made him grin. He shrugged slightly, sitting back in his chair."I'm worried Voldemort will find out and use it to his advantage."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living life to the full
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next