Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:59 am

She looked to him shocked.."Leave..are you mad. Why would I ever want you to leave..thats crazy and silly." She then laughed.."Nope your stuck with me", she grinned.

She then leaned over kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:45 am

Hunter smiled with smugness and welcomed the kiss on his cheek he chuckled at her sudden despiration almost at her not wanting to leave he smiled and kissed her cheek "I'm not leaving relax."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:22 am

"Tease", she laughed, taking a slice of fresh bread, buttering it.

"Remus you should send Tonks a owl..knowing her she's forgotten come."

She then sipped her wine...in thought.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:29 am

Hunter filled most his plate and tipped Gravy over it adding some mint sauce, he sipped his wine lightly then glanced to Pandora seeing her drink it, he gave her a small look for a tiny moment, his hand back under the table he absently shifted his hand to her stomach, and gave her another look briefly.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:32 am

She caught his look and felt his hand..knowing what he meant. She looked to her wine.

"I'm having only one small glass", she whipered to the side toward him.

She then winked to him..glad he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:35 am

he frowned slightly and nodded then rested his hand, onto her leg with a small defeated sigh, he soon took his hand off and sipped his own wine thoughtful
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:58 am

She complied to his wishes and excussed herself from the table, taking her wine with her. She walked to the kitchen and poured her drink down the drain...then made herself a herbal tea and walked back to the table and sat down.

She gave Hunter a quick wink. Before slicing herself a piece of cheese cake.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:22 pm

Remus looked at them both in turn finding the mood rather uneasy. "Pandora can gave a drink if she wants to Hunter, she is old enough to do as she wants.. and she might be at her parents during this time, she never said she would come.. I just said if she had nowhere else to go she would be welcomed here.."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:55 pm

Hunter looked to Remus, true Pandora, could given any other situation, he opend his mouth to point it out but shut it plaicng his hands on the table "If your'll excuse me for a moment.." he pushed from the tabled and made his way polielty down the hall way to the bathroom although he didn't need it, he needed to collect himself it was not his right in telling Remus, it was Pandora's he ran the tap and splashed cold water on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:15 am

She watched Hunter walk away and sighed. then she looked to Remus.

"It's fine Remus and he's right. Theres something I been needing to tell you and since your going to be staying her for awhile, i can't keep it from you any longer. I have been trying to wait for the right time to tell you", she said feeling sick. Not knowing how he would take the news.

"You know Hunter and I have been dating for the last 4 months now? "Umm"..she struggled for the words. Theres but only one way to say this. So I'll be blunt and get it over with."

*Takes a deep breath*

"I'm having twins", she said then held her breath. Bracing herself for the storm. But hoping he would be supportive more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:23 am

Remus looked at her and then looked to the door where Hunter had left through. He then looked back to Pandora ".... why didn't you tell me sooner.." he said emotionlessly. First he was rejected by her, then Harry Ron and Hermione insulted him and rejected him, not the women he loved was having someone else's children, some one she had just met. ".... don't you trust me? are you scared of me? why.."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:39 am

Hunter soon headed back down the hall, hearing the conversation he paused wondering if to continue or not, then he continued into the dinning room, he glanced between Pandora and Remus, looking to Pandora for a small explaination almost.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:08 am

She looked up to Remus.."Of course I'm not scared of you. I just didn't want to hurt you. I know your not ahppy about it and I'm sorry. Unfortunately it wasn't a planned thing. Just somehting that happened and now I have to deal with it, best I can."

She looked up as Hunter entered the room..."I told him the news", she said pushing her chair out and running out of the room.

She headed to the library, closing the door behind her. She paused at the liquer cabinate, then walked to the large windows on the south side...she peered through the glass, looking toward the forest. Tears streaming down her face...she didn't want to hurt Remus. He had been through enough..but what could she do. She hoped he could get over and they could all move on.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:47 am

Hunter looked to Pandora, he saw her eyes watery, he then watched surprised almost as Pandora left he heard her head of to the libary, he looked then to Remus and took a breath "I'm sorry about this..it wasn't planned, i didn't force anything onto her, it was her decision, it happend.. on the..well date i suppose, I'm sorry remus.." he inclined his head lightly he sighed then turned and headed of down the hall after Pandora, reaching the libary he knocked softly "Pandora?.."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:41 pm

Remus frowned at Hunter as he explained. He knew it wasn't planned, he wasn't stupid, and for then him to just leave. He took his drink and knocked it back. He didn't know what to think or do, at the moment he was in shock. He couldn't understand why they wouldn't have told him sooner, this wasn't a good time with everything else he was dealing with and trying to get his head around.. He looked down at his plate he hadn't touched it, he had been too busy thinking to know the roast was set out infront of him. He picked up his knife and fork and began to eat, nothing seemed real, like a bad dream...
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:34 am

She looked to the door as Hunter knocked. She waved her hand swinging the door open, with wandless magic. She didn't move but stood there...still looking out the window. She waited for him to enter.

"I guess..I'm emotional...I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen right now", she said putting her hands to her face in distress.

"I wanted it to be a happy ocassion for Remus. He's been through so much and he will never understand. I feel guilty for being happy, while he is miserable."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:03 am

Hunter sighed softly seeing Pandora, he entered silently as she spoke and came up behind her, and wrapped his arms around he from behind and kissed her shoudler softly as she spoke then he replied after "It's not your fault, I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to tell him i just had to leave encase i would of told him, and it's not for me to say as much as you, i'm sure Remus can understand, why you didn't tell him, perhaps you could explain to him why?" he kissed her shoudler again "he's your friend, I know he has feelings for you and you to some degree for him, I'm sorry, I do try not to get inbetween your friendship, I don't want that.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:13 am

She turned in his arm, nestling her head into his chest. He always had away with comforting her. Making everything seem less bad as it was.

"I'm a hormonal mess and I feel out of control. Do you know how bad I hate not being in control of my emotions", she laughed. "Quite really."

"It's a new emotion for me...this is all so new to us all. I'm happy Hunter...Happier than I have ever been. Is that so wrong", she whimpered?

"I have no family left...why my friends are so important to me. They're like my family sustitutes."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:54 am

he sighed and held her close, he rested a hand to her hair and stroked it a fraction, kissing her forehead "no, of course not, it's never wrong for you to be happy, after everything you have done, for everyone else you deseve something you want, you deserve happiness, Remus should know that.." he chuckled softly at her complaints "atleast i haven't had the backbrush of the anger emotion" he mused, "just the tears" he smiled and kissed each of her cheeks brushing away her tears
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:07 am

She smiled a half smile, as he brushed the tears and kissed them away.

"Whatever would I do without your unwavering support", she said looking to him.

"I love you more than I could have ever imagined loving anyone. I feel greatful to have you. I just hope I deserve you and can make you as happy, as you have made", she said squeesing him tightly and kissing his cheek. Plus i hope I am a good mum..not having one...I don't really know how...I know I will love and adore them.. probably spoil them rotten even, as I do you. Just love you all, to the fullest of my ability to love.", she said softly and full of heart.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:53 am

he smiled "go insane?" he teased gently and kissed her nose softly he chuckled "Pandora, please..I am happy being with you seeing you happy, knowing i will have to beautiful children a chance to be a better father then my own, everything i ever wanted, i have not got, nothing could make me happier, and I know you love me and i love you" he smiled "stop worrying Pandora" he smiled "let someone take care of you now..as you have taken care of so many others."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:59 am

She smiled...feeling all the tension leave her body and mind.

'You are right..I should just relax and not worry so much. I got you by my side...and who could possibly ask for more."

She wipped her face and looked up to him. "Lets get back to the dinning room, I don't want to dessert Remus."

She kissed him softly on the lips and took his hand walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:07 am

he smiled softly "yes, relax, you work yourself to hard..and it's not good for you or the twins now.." he said placing a soft hand to her stomach, he looked down, and smiled again at the small bump before he felt Pandora's kiss he returned it and smiled holding her hand now he followed her out, the door and back down the hall way.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:27 am

"Yes i have a whole new wonderful life ahead of me. You the twins and a perfect family...I've always dream of", she said as he placed his hand on her ever growing stomache. She looped a arm around him as the headed down the hall toward the dinning room. Once they had reached the dinning room she took her seat.

"Remus..please excuse me for my behavior. I have been a bit emotionsl lately. I'm not in control of my emotions as I usually am. I have alot to deal with."

She picked up her cup of tea and sipped it.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:32 am

Remus looked up from his cleaned plate, listening to Pandora as she spoke. ".. I thought you both left.." he said looked at the table top and listened once again to her before muttering under his breath ".. you aren't the only one with things on your mind... least you have something...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next