Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Yule Ball closed

Go down 
+10
Gabriel-demorre
Kenji Moto
Bill Weasley
Ronald Bilius Weasley
Hermione Jean Granger
Harry James Potter
Shadow wolf
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Harry rolled his eyes, watching Hermione beam at Ron, he could tell they were going to be heading for some sort of teasing trouble. He grinned, his own teeth sparkling and ducked a wink at his best friend."Yeah she does, doesn't she, well shes all yours mate." Harry laughed, his eyes wide as he watched Ron stare at Hermione's cleavage."True Hermione but your boobs are down there." He elbowed Ron playfully and then roared with pleasant laughter, he knew he was going to regret it when Ron realized but didn't care."Yeah, lets or Ron will be stood here all day, staring at your boobs." He smirked and looked to the hall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Ronald Bilius Weasley

Ronald Bilius Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Hermione Granger (Later)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:38 pm

Ron grinned himself, at ease now and still bewildered about how Hermione looked. "Hmm.." He was all he said, listening to his best friend who was making fun. He blinked as her breasts were covered by her hand and raised his head slowly."Sorr-.." He was cut off as he heard Harry again."I..I..b..I wasn't!" He said defensively , winching as his ribs caught Harry's elbow, he turned his gaze back to him and narrowed his eyes slightly."Git, you would be doing the same with Gin, I've seen the way you look at her." He muttered, his face bright red, he couldn't look at Hermione now and looked around the hall, his eyes going back and forth from her breasts again."Yeah...." He agreed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:43 pm

he stopped and returned the kiss with a smile before, he followed her off the dance floor still holding her hand, he moved towards the refreshment table with her he took gave a smile to the trio and a friendly wink, once at the refreshment table he stood behind Pandora his hands on her waist he nipped at her neck ocassionally and whispered something close to her ear. his hands slightly slipped just down from her waist.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:54 pm

Hermione gasped, glaring at Harry for a moment. Her cheeks flushed a light pink underneath her curls.
"Harry, for heavens sake!" she muttered, slapping him across the arm. She rolled her eyes, feeling a little humilated.
"Well, accept what a woman has, Ronald. They're for me, not for you, so stop staring!" she muttered, hitting him too.

"Perving again, are you Ronald?" came a voice from behind him. Ginny was walking towards them, an eyebrow raised. Hermione's work seemed to create a glow on Ginny. She was wearing a corset, glowing turqoise dress, covered in beads. Hermione has twisted her elegant red hair into a bun, similar to her own. The dress was shorter than Hermione's, but not my much. It just covered her knees.
She winked at Harry, then returned her gaze to Ron.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:58 pm

"She laughed at his words he whispered in her ear. "Aye..later", was her only reply.

"Be good", she laughed, slapping his bum playfully. She poured herself a glass of wine..hoping not to spill it, as she poured it..due to Hunters flirting techniques.

She turned and kissed his cheek..lovingly, once she had safely poured her wine.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:04 pm

he grinned and nipped her neck "I will if you will" he winked seductivly almost his hands moved and rested on her bum where very slightly he sqeezed, he chuckled softly and kissed her shoulder before sliding his hands swiftly up the front of her legs and resting his hands then on her waist he smiled again cheekily and kissed her shoulder once more

(sorry i have to go my msn played up so, i'll say night here nighhhttt, post tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:17 pm

Harry boomed with laughter, this echoing into the hall, for once he couldn't care less what anyone thought and was determined to enjoy himself."Something wrong Hermione?" He asked innocently jumping back as she slapped his arm."Sorry, I couldn't resist." Seeing Ron get hit, amused Harry too much and he spluttered with laughter. His laughter faded, catching in his throat as he heard Ginny's voice, the creature in his chest made a rumble, becoming alive. Harry felt his mouth go dry seeing her. He couldn't even manage to swallow. The robes on Ginny were stunning, they appeared to hug every curve, and Harry would have been hard pressed to drag his eyes away if Voldemort had chosen that moment to attack. She was stunning, and he was lost for words, how had Ginny become so..irresistible, he just wanted to grab her and run off, away from everyone. His creature yearned her and he opened his mouth wide, looking rather like a hippo.

Ron, red in the face winched as Hermione's hand hit him."I-I wasn't!" He stuttered, not going to admit it ever. He was unable to help doing what he had and even now his eyes flickered back and forth. Ron turned and opened his mouth to speak but was shocked. ""What the bloody hell have you done to yourself?" Ron demanded, finally finding his voice after Ginny had reached them. "You..you.....don't look like my baby sister, and I don't want all these blokes looking at you like that." He growled before rounding out on Harry."You keep you eyes away from my sister, shes not something to goggle at." His words shook with anger as he saw Harry looking at Ginny's cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:24 pm

"Neither am I, Ronald!" she said, rolling her eyes. She beamed at Ginny, then looked around at Harry, a smug look on her face.
"And that's my work you're insulting," she told Ron, her eyebrows raised so that they disappeared into her hair, "Ginny, you look amazing!" she said, with a small wink, "And did you do those beads? They weren't there before," she said, smiling.

Ginny, unaware of where Harry's eyes were resting, beamed at Hermione.
"Yes, Luna gave them to me!" she said brightly, "Pretty aren't they?"
She then looked at Ron, then at Hermione, rolling her eyes.
"You two aren't having a fling, are you?" she asked, sounding very much like her mother, "I told you Hermione, go for someone handsome."

Hermione gaped at her, a little embarrassed.
"Of course not!" she said, breathlessly. She didn't answer Ginny's last statement, but looked away, pretending to start a converstion with Harry.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:32 pm

She laughed at his playfulness..."Your so bad. I so have to get you home"...she grinned.

She planted a kiss on his lips and took his hand, putting it around her waist, she then slid her arm around him as they stood side by side watching the crowd.

She sipped on her wine, laying her head over resting it on his shoulder.

(Bye Hunnie...love you. yh talk tomo.)
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:40 pm

Harry managed a small snort, his mouth still dry as he pulled his eyes from her cleavage to her face, his mouth was still open and becoming aware of it, he shut it hurriedly."Y-Your work?" He stuttered, his eyes remaining on Ginny."Amazing is an understatement..." He whispered."T-That dress...-.." He cut off, not about to see it in front of them and stepped back his heart rate increasing.

Ron growled, ignoring Hermione as he looked from Harry to Ginny."Harry I'm warning you, you make one move one my baby sister and I will rip you limb from limb!" He said loudly, making people stare at them. Shutting up, he went red again and looked at the floor."No." He gasped and backed up looking anywhere but at Hermione.

Harry blinked as Ron as he growled."I-I won't...but..." He shrugged and ran a hand through his hair, becoming very hot himself. Harry didn't laugh as he heard Ginny ask Hermione the ultimate question, he bit his tongue and turned to Hermione slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:46 pm

"Anyway," said Hermione, through clenched teeth, "Lets actually go inside because waiting out here all night for nothing would be utterly pointless!" she said, leading the way into the Great Hall.
Just like she had predicted, it was beautifully decorated for Christmas, based around the theme of Ice by the looks of it. It looks much better than last year.

"Godsake Ron. You're so overprotective."
Ginny smirked as Hermione walked into the Great Hall, but followed after, smiling at Harry as she went.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:23 am

Harry nodded agreeing, Ginny had left him speechless and still he could hardly string two words together, he followed Hermione, the only one already been in the hall and looked around properly this time because he didn't care, the fact nearly every girl had there eyes on him, he hoped Ginny would notice. His eyes swept the boys and he couldn't help see eyes on Ginny, the creature in his chest snarled.

Ron gritted his teeth and shook his head."I'm not, he was gawking at you!" He looked to Harry, rage still clear in his movements and face and then took a look around."Urgh, between you and Harry, we have nearly every person's eyes on us, Ginny for the bloodysake of the name of a Weasley, change those robes."

Harry blinked and looked back to Ron, knowing he was right, which was the reason why his chest was thrashing around uncomfortably, he bit his bottom lip and shook his head trying to get his voice back."D-Don't...Gin..." He managed before looking to Hermione, his eyes wary. He had an idea, Hermione was trying to set him up with Ginny by making her beauty stand out more than normal, maybe his young Gryffindor friend know of his feelings for Ron's sister, more than him but definitely not more than that strange unsatsified creature.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:26 am

Hunter chuckled amused, "as bad as you make me" he winked with a smile, his arm resting around Pandora, "take me home then?" he offered with a teasing smile his lips to her ear as he spoke not looking elsewhere, others seemed of little intrest to him, only Pandora, and the surging emotions that were tittering with him.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:50 am

Hermione stood by an empty table, looking at the dance-floor hopefully. It was crowded with students dancing together, to a quick yet gentle melody. She seemed to glance at Ron, a frown on her face then pretended to smile at Ginny, then dashed over to find a table, leaving Ginny, Harry and Ron alone.

"I am old enough to take care of myself, Ron!" protested Ginny, irritably, "Besides, since when have you had any fashion sense?" she argued with a roll of her eyes, "We're supposed to be having fun for godsake. Where'd Hermione go?" she asked, looking around confusedly.

Hermione had seated herself at a table alone. She watched the dancers, a smile on her face. It look rather catchy. She spotted Cho Chang, dancing with Michael Corner, and Luna dancing with Neville. She never thought that they'd actually look so sweet together. Neville gave her a happy, enthusiastic wave, which she returned.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:02 am

Harry blinked and his eyes wandered back to Ginny and her cleavage, he could hear the soft music and groaned, he didn't like dancing at all and knew people were itching to ask him to dance, he could tell they would before the night was over and the only one, he wanted to be with was Ginny Weasley, but even then dancing would be a big problem.

Ron spluttered his eyes going to Ginny which meant he missed, Harry's staring."I know and Hey!" He cried indignantly."These are alright..I think." He glanced at his robes and shook his head, his stern eyes flying back to her."I know but I find it..uncomfortable that people are looking at you like that, especially Harry hes my bloody best mate!"

Ron, sighed and shook his head slowly as he brought his eyes back to Ginny's pretty face."Y-You look gorgeous..." He mumbled before glancing around the hall, past Neville and Luna."Hermione's sat down over there." He pointed and then began to walk over slowly as he stuck his hands into his dress robes pocket, his bow tie staying still due to a charm.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:25 am

"Glad you finally have it in your head," she muttered, following Harry over to where Hermione was sat alone.
"You alright Hermione? You seem a little.. thoughtful?" she asked, with a shrug.

Hermione, evidently startled by their appearance, merely nodded.
"Yes, I'm great! Thoughtful.. well, no not really." She beamed (a little too unreal really) and stood up.
"Well, I'll go and get drinks!" she exclaimed, and rushed off, leaving them alone yet again. She approached the drinks stand, and stood by it, deciding to pass the time, before grabbing four glasses and returning, practically slamming them onto the table, accidently spilling some onto Ron's robes.
"Oh my goodness!" she burst out, with a dramatic gasp, "I'm sorry, Ron," she moaned, withdrawing her wand from her dress.

Ginny had picked up her glass and taken a gulp, watching Hermione curiously. She placed the cup back down, only to see Hermione tip the drink all over Ron's shirt. She burst out laughing, spraying Pumpkin Juice all over the table cloth.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:19 am

Ron scowled and folded his arms, muttering things inaudible. He frowned and glanced to Hermione, stopping his crpyptic comments, he bit his bottom lip and then smiled slightly at Harry.

Harry scoffed but then resumed his looking at Ginny, not just her cleavage, now the whole thing which was Ron's sister. He shivered pleasantly, his thoughts getting too much. Frowning he glanced again to Hermione his mind clearing as she spoke loudly."You sure?, you do seem preoccupied?" He narrowed his eyes, a little suspicious and watched her rise."Mm." Harry took his drink and raised an eye brow."Whats the point in this crap?, its a party." He grinned, looking to Ron and nodded at him."Shall we?" Without waiting for an answer, he pulled four bottles from his pocket."Everlasting Firewhisky given by the twins." He winked and took the Pumpkin Juice in disgust, shoving it back. Harry jumped, his bottle shaking and then sniggered, before laughing loudly."Ha - Ha, good one Hermione."

Ron glared at Harry noticing his eyes on Ginny again but didn't voice his opinions knowing they would start arguing."Hmm yeah you do." He muttered looking to Hermione. He also watched her leave and then spluttered as the juice was poured on him."What the -It's okay." He changed quickly not wanting to upset Hermione especially when she looked so beautiful. "Bloody Hell Harry!" Ron erupted, grabbing a bottle of him."You joking?" His face lit up and he shrugged of the spilt drink, taking a swig. "Harry, shut up." He grumbled before adding."And drink, we need courage."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:45 am

Hermione pointed her wand at Ron's shirt, muttering, "Tergeo," so that the stain was immediatly siphoned away, "There," she muttered, retaining her seat.
She stared at the bottle, gaping.
"Harry, are you serious? You could get in so much trouble!" she hissed, but a small smirk was noticable.

Ginny, now, could not stop laughing. She was clutching her side as she giggled, hicoughing every 2 seconds.
"Her - hic - Mione. This is y - hic - fault!" she chuckled, tucking her fringe behind her ear. She didn't seem to notice the bottle until Ron exclaimed the word 'courage.'
"Now that.. that is what you seriously need, if you're going to dance with Hermione," she said, under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:28 am

She turned her head looking up to him..her eyes meeting his. "Don't tempt me..I've been looking forward to the closing of the night, ever since you walked through the doors this evening", she said squessing him tight with the arm she had around him.

She glanced to the clock on the wall. 'Your in luck..in 30 minutes I have the other professors, coming to relieve me for the night. Think you can possible live without holding me in your arms untill then", she teased grinning up at him.

She then said..."I know I barely can't", she said stroking his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:44 am

Ron sighed and glanced to his now clean shirt."Thanks, Hermione." He mumbled slightly embarrassed as both Harry and Ginny were laughing, his ears had turned redder than ever. He grinned slightly at Harry and shrugged, rolling his eyes."Relax and take a bottle." He hadn't noticed her smirk, not looking properly at her, more at the Firewhisky. Ron ignored his younger sister and raised a challenging eye brow to Harry."I bet you, you get drunk first and then do something completely ridiculous?" He teased, winking subtly as he slammed his hand down. He pretended to carry on ignoring Ginny but his cheeks burned uncomfortably.

Harry was taking no notice of Hermione sorting Ron's shirt, he had eyes only for the drink too. Grinning back, he looked to Hermione as she questioned his behavior. He snorted, his nostril flaring in amusement."Deadly but don't let Trelawney here me say that, heavens if I should say the word." He rolled his eyes used to the death predictions and couldn't help notice Hermione's smirk."Its exciting breaking the 'rules' remember?" He asked his tongue lolling from his mouth, he curled it and then looked to Ginny amused."Oh Gin, careful.." His eyes were soft and had a spark which flared and disappeared as he glanced to Ron."Okay, your on?" He slapped his one hand on the table on top of Ron's and laughed loudly."Your going to loose though, I can handle my drink no problem." He mused, grabbing a bottle opener, he rose from the table and looked to Ron."Bottoms up!" He opened the bottle and smirked."Plus I have some hangover things from the twins, they really know how to have fun." The bottle cork flew back onto the table and Harry sat down."Mm, whos next ladies?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:35 am

he sighed "do i have to?" he whined almost and nipped at her shoulder softly his lips dancing across her skin "can't we go just alittle early?" he purposefully now used what very minor Veela talents he had, his voice layered and smotthe with small magic, "Please Pandora...?" he asked kissing her shoulder again begging almost
Back to top Go down
Bill Weasley

Bill Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Fleur Delacour (Later)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:37 am

Bill had arrived at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. His Red hair blased in with the dim lights that came from candles around him. He was wearing long black robes that coverd most of his body. He had been told by his mother, Molly Weasley, to cast an eye over her son, Ron and his friend Harry, whom Bill has known a number of years.

As Bill approached the Great hall, laughter filled his ears, like water. He saw few couples leaving the room, and many in corners or on the stairs, kissing. He rolled his eyes at one boy, whom had his eyes open, looking rather smug with himself, looking to Bill. Bill soon ignored this and made his way into the great hall, seeing many dancing couples and the top of a orchestra band playing. He soon walked over to where a rather large glass bowl was sitting, with an orange-like substance contained in it, there were few plastic cups left. Bill raised his robe-coverd arm and pulled a plastic cup to him, before dipping it into the orange-like liquid and pressing it to his lips, before gulping a few times. He turned around the plastic cup to his chest as he looked for his red headed brother, and his friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cursebreaker.bebo.com
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 am

She grinned taking his hand.."ohh hell whats 30 minutes." She nooded at one of the other professors, motioning that she was leaving.

She looked up to Hunter..."Your wish is my command....please let us go then", she said smilling to him.

All her thoughts went to all the whipsers of the night...she grinned thinking about the rest of the evening..alone time with her soul mate. Nothing could be better.

"Hope you hold to all your promises, you made all night in my ear", she laughed lightly kissing him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:12 am

he smiled triumphantly giving her a charming smile, before he dulled his minor veela talents, he took her hand and lead her out of the hall swiftly almost hurridly he stopped just outside the hall, placing his hands on her hips and pulling her close "where shall we go" he said softly kissing her neck
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:55 am

She backed him up against the wall returning the kiss hard and passionately.

"Home comes to mind", she mumbled against his kiss. But home might take to long too, she thought. "Anywhere", she said still against him, her arms around him tightly. As emotions of flooded her mind and heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball closed
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next