Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Vote_lcapThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Voting_barThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Vote_lcapThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Voting_barThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Empty
PostSubject: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:10 am

Lupin had left number 12 to get some time to rest and relax. He wanted to spend sometime at the Gryffindor mansion with Pandora. He had brought some presents a few days before and it was a perfect time to deliver them, he just hoped they didn't mind him coming short notice.

The snow was coming down thicker and the paths and roads in Godrics Hollow were covered in a blanket of snow. He looked up and could see though a gap in the clouds, the moon nearly full. Lupin sighed and pressed on wanting to get out of the bitterness of the night and to somewhere warm and hopefully welcoming.

He walked through the gates and closed them behind himself before walking down the drive to the large front door. He placed the gifts down on the door step and knocked on the door hoping someone was in.

Last edited by Professor R.J.Lupin on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:19 am

Pandora looked up from the pumpkin spice cake she was preparing for the holidays. Cookie sheets and baking pans were spread out on the counters in the kitchen. A plate of ginger bread men on the table.

She walked to the front door greeting Remus with a hug and a kiss. "Come in Remus, she said as she turned motioning for him to follow her.

"I have been baking..I just love the smell of christmas baking. Hope you have a sweet tooth", she laughed lightly.

"Tonks coming by later", she asked as they made their way down the hall?
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:32 am

"Good evening Pandora." he as she opened the door to let him in. He picked up the presents and came inside, not wanting the cold to get into her home.

"I love the smell of it too, hope you don't mind me coming, just wanted to get away and to somewhere more relaxing and stressless.." He placed the gifts by the door and removed his cloak, placing it up the hook of the cloak stand.

"Smells wonderful, and you know me Pandora, I have a very sweet tooth, already eaten the Weasley's out of house and home though... so you might need to keep me away from the treats... but I am not sure if Tonks is, I did tell her she would be welcomed here, so I hope she does, she got in a bit of a state the other night too.."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:10 pm

Hunter stretched and yawned as he made his way down the stiars he had the day off, and was on call, he had taken a Nap earlier he sniffed the air thick with, cooking he smiled Pandora was still cooking?, he rolled his eyes, and jumped the last step and made his way to the kitchen he sawr Remus, it was known that things where..uneasy, but Hunter would make some effort he smiled lightly "good Evening Remus, glad you could come" he moved to Pandora and kissed her cheek "food smells delicious as always, and i'm surprised your still cooking, hope you don't give us all food poisioning" he chuckled teasing gently
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:18 pm

She laughed..well your in for a treat..I made loads of sweets. I actually am enjoying baking. Not really had the time to, nor anyone to make them for. So this is nice for a change. Well I hope she stops by and I know. Think we all are."

She laughed pouring batter into a pan as Hunter came into the kitchen. "No I'm saving the oison for other people, hunnie."

Going to make a ginger bread house..or well atleast try. She showed them the supplies on the counter..."not ever made one before though. Not sure it will even look like a house", she said with light humor.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:39 pm

"If it has four sides and a triangle for a roof, then its a house, and as long as you can eat it." he added before nodding over to Hunter when he came through.

Remus felt like a kid in honeydukes so many smells and sights. He walked over to one of the samples and picked it up before sniffing it a little and then biting into a corner unable to stop himself ".. tastes wonderful....."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:52 pm

Hunter chuckled in good humor and smiled looking at the already made shapes "well i did them once..with my mother hmm.. he looked at each piece "it's just putting them together with icing" he shrugged "I can put it together if you like? Remus can help me decorate it?" he chuckeld and glanced to Remus, as he made the effort.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:06 pm

Remus was picking at some chocolate buttons on the side in a bowl when
he heard Hunter ".. decorate it? well if you want me to help." he said
with a bit of a mouthful ".. I was hoping, I might be able to stay here a few days.." he asked biting on his bottom lip
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:11 pm

Hunter paused, at Remus question, he glanced to Pandora, it would mean less time alone.. he sighed he could cope with that perhaps try and mend some relationship with Remus "Of course you can, I may speak for Pandora when I say this, but, your close to a family, and your more then welcome, you and Tonks" he shrugged and smiled "spend Christmas with us?" he offered and looked to the pieces he begun to position them and then use icing to hold it in place.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:19 pm

"Tonks? me and Tonks?" Remus couldn't help but laugh ".. we are not together you know Hunter.. we are just friends, I am too old for her.. but that you, as I said, just need some time to calm down think we all do."

Remus took some of the chocolate buttoms and stuck some of them onto the house using them like bricks. "... you do know this won't last very long..."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:09 pm

"Of course you can Remus", said then remembred what she had been hiding. Now that would make it twice as hard to hide her ever growing tummy. She would have to tell him soon. It wasn't something she looked forward to.

"Aww, I don't care what it looks like..just matters that it's edible and we have fun decorating it", she said with a laugh as she pulled out chrsitmas tree shaped cookies from the over.

"Who wants a glass of wine or maybe some eggnog and whiskey", got some egg nog sent in from the states?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Hunter smiled slightly "I know, but i'm sure Tonks would like to stay?" he shrugged lightly "and perhaps, but she likes you.." he added simply with a small smil as he glanced to Remus then the house "it's looking good though" he laughed and added another wall to the house sticking it together with icing. then Hunter screwed his nose up at the mention of egg nogg "I'll pass on that, I actually think I'll have a glass of milk and one of your Ginger breadmen" he reached out a hand to take one..
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:31 pm

"Okay I'll have a small glass of wine then. I got some Blackberry Merlot wine to try out. Remus..just make yourself at home. If you see anything you want, just help yourself to it. I have a roast ccooking in the other over by the way. So dinner will be soon too, so don't spoil it", she laughed lightly.

She then iced the christmas tree cookies and handed one to Hunter and Remus to try.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:38 pm

Remus gave a nod "I will try and not to demolish this then till after dinner, if I can stop myself, not promises though." he said with a warm smile on his lips. "What is egg nog?" he asked her looking a little puzzled "I might try that, I am always open to trying new things." he said taking the tree shaped cookie from her and taking a bite.
"I have a few things with me, but you will need to tell me how long you want me to stay here, I don't want to impose.. but I bought your presents here with me too.. I hope you like them.." he said looking over to Hunter and then back to Pandora before taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:55 am

Hunter added another wall, three walls done and all held together with icing he looked to Pandora at lightly took the cookie and bite the end "mm" he siad in compliment "out dones yourself again" he grinned and chuckled soflty at Remus's comment "don't worry, I'll hide it so your not lured with temptation" he smiled and hestantly gave Remus a small light puch on the arm in a friendly gesture, before he finished of his cookie and replied "egg nogg is an egg drink pretty much, and it tastes discusting" he screwed his nose up again then moved to the fridge and poured himself a glass of milk that went nicely with, the biscuit
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:04 am

"You can stay as long as you need to. this house is huge and I'm sure you wouldn't impose. Theres enough living space for 3 families here", she said smilling, then tasting the tree cookie. "Mm..not bad."

The timer went off on the oven..she grabbed 2 oven mitts and threw them to Hunter. Please, get the raost out, if you don't mind. I have icing all over my hands."

She like some of the icing from her fingers, before pourinf herself a glass of wine.

Eddnog is made with cream and eggs and spices, like a spicy creamy milk. It is a perferred taste. But not bad when mixed with alchol", she said to Remus, showing him the container.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:17 am

Hunter caught of gaurd by the sudden flying overmitts nearly dropped them but thankfully he caught them he rolled his eyes "even with Oven mitts, you cannot take it out?" he chuckled and smiled watching her lick the icing from her finger he turned to the oven and got out the chicken placing it on top, he smiled secreativly to himself remembering.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:41 am

"Well I am willing to give it a taste, sounds rather nice, different too, just hope it doesn;t send me to the land of nod." he said looking over to Hunter as he nearly dropped the ovenmitts. ".. I hope there is something left of the roast, by the looks of things.. I am not sure there will be over than a few drumsticks and smashed.. potatoes." he chuckled before leaving the kitchen to sort his room out and the presents for them both.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:45 am

She laughed looking back to Hunter. "Then use your magic", she grinned. She then sipped her wine and looked the gingerbread house over.."Not bad boys..looks quiet good actually", she took a finger running it accross the icing..tasting it. "Mmm".

"Okat Remus", she said walking into the formal dinning room and setting it up fof four incase Tonks showed up.

After she had finished she walked back inot the kitchen. Taking the sweets back to the dinning room, placing them on the table.

When she returned again to the kitchen, she smiled to Hunter. "Hunnie get a serving tray and put the roast on it and place it in the dinning room..I'll bring the rest."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:05 pm

Hunter chuckled at Remus's comment, making sure the mittens where on properly he did as Pandora asked and put it on a serving tray, he shrugged at her mention of using magic "I could..if i wanted too, I dunno i'm just so used to doing things the muggle way i forget" he smiled he carried the roast to the table setting it down in the center, then he went back into the kitchen and carried in the potatoes and sweed with the vegtables, next the stuffing and then the bottle of wine "there? Happy?" he mused to Pandora and purposefully adjusted somthing emphasizing the movement taking the light mick.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:48 pm

It was several minutes later before Remus came back down the stairs and then found his was back to the kitchen.
He sniffed the air, smelling the strong scent of the roast. His mouth watered and he couldn't help ut pull off a small piece of meat. He popped it in his mouth before taking another tree shaped cookie. "It's Christmas come early." He walked over to the side and picked up the eggnog and sipped it. ".. hmm very nice actually." the eggnog had gotten cught on his tash.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Pandora laughed at Remus's comment. "Well it is a short holiday..I like to streatch it out as long as I can."

"Besides..might be our last..we never know", she said more somber, referrring to their dangerous jpbs."

She walked to the formal dinning room sitting down with her glass of wine in hand.

"I don't think Tonks is going to make it", she said looking at the empty seat and plate she left out for her.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:46 am

Hunter took a seat beside, Pandora and poured himself a glass of wine "hmm wine and milk, loverly" he chuckled then smiled sipping his wine lightly , "come now Pandora, this is suposed to be a great time, theres no need to dweel on what is to come, live every moment to the full, with no worries" he added
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:50 am

She smiled softly at Hunter's kind words.."Yes your right. But still it is always in the back of my mind..at all times. Theres no hidding the truth of what is to come. A war between good and evil, no doubt."

"Milk and wine", she said with a grimmace. "Perhaps you should just choose one", she giggled.

She then put food on her plate. "It's nice to have friends like you two, to share the holdidays with...thank you both", she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:09 am

He nodded "I know" he smiled softly and patted her leg under the table softly in reassurance and comfort before he took his hand back and helped himself to food "but, Christmas is Happy try and forget about it, just for a few days" he smiled softly, and sipped his wine "Pandora, I live with you, you can't technically get rid of me" he grinend with a small chuckle "but if you wanted i could go.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next