Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Good News for Remus Vote_lcapGood News for Remus Voting_barGood News for Remus Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Good News for Remus Vote_lcapGood News for Remus Voting_barGood News for Remus Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Good News for Remus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

Good News for Remus Empty
PostSubject: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:06 pm

She walked intO the house after her long talk with Hunter that morning. Things had been solved. Remus waas safe. she hurried intot he house to tell him the good news.

"Remus", she called once she was safe from waking Mrs. Black!

She continued through the house looking for him.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:15 pm

Hunter had tagged along although he had advised against it Pandora had insisted, he walked into the house, he had been here many times and had met Remus ocassionaly before he had found out he was infact a werewolf, Hunter stood in the living room his hands in his leather jacket pockets
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Remus was in the kitchen nursing a bottle of firewhiskey. His face was paler and his eyes had redness in them from the drinking.

Remus just muttered when he heard Pandora's familiar voice
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:26 pm

"Remus...Hunter was hasty last night. He will keep your secret", she said rounding the kitchen and coming to stand at the door.

"You look horrible...have you been drinking ever since I left you", she asked looking concerned.

"We are all on the same side. We just have to get to know one another a bit better."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Hunter heard Pandora speaking to Remus, he braced himself waiting for some fight no matter how minor, he stood in the living room silent his hands in his pocketshis eyes traveld around the room it was musty old, and small sections layered with dust, to which he wouldn't usual notices, thing recently had seemed alot clearer
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:30 pm

"...well that is funny for you to say that... you just met the Auror... he has it in for me.. I spill my heart.. and it means nothing..I rather he would have taken me there.." he said not looking at her, not directly anyway
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:23 pm

Hunter winced a fraction hearing Remus's words, he sighed things needed to be remotly clamer and hopefully further settled taking a deep breath, he headed to the kitchedn emerging around the door he saw Pandora first then Remus Lupin, he looked in a terrible state, Hunter paused for a moment, his lips pressed together "Allow me to explain.."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:25 pm

He looked over to the door as he heard his voice ".. Explain? what is there to explain," he asked through gritted teeth.. he was finding it hard to keep himself as calm as he was, given what has happened
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:30 pm

Hunters hand kept inside his pocket "Explain this..misunderstanding..I didn't know you were a..werewolf.." he said choosing his words carefully "I came to a surprise when the body of it transformed into you, I hadn't expected it to be someone I knew, a college," he stated pausing for a moment "Pandora and myself had words and the situation has been delt with I Gave Pandora my word not to tell a soul," he glanced to her "It hurt Pandora, to think of..them hurting you, and I didn't like seeing her in Pain, she favours you highly Professor Lupin Sir, I couldn't break her heart like that..so my word is sealed"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:35 pm

"I am not a profess~or..I lost the job a few years back.. due to my condition..and you wanted me dead.. even after you knew who I was.. if you were in the order.. like I have been told you are.. yoou would know me.. and what I am~" he placed the bottle down on the table and slowly got to his feet, looking a little unsteady ".. you only let me off so you could be with Pandora... I have loved her for years... now you have taken that from me... I have nothing.. I rather of yoou of killed mee.. than this....its just a matter of time before Harriate talks...."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:42 pm

"Lupin sir, then.." he correcected polielty "It was not of my best intention to come here, but Pandora said otherwise, I wish to take this time and to aplogise," he amended "the order are very confidential, I'm only there eyes outside the the organisation, the reason they didn't tell me was no doubt it wasn't there place to tell me" he continued keeping his tone calm as possible he hesitated glancing to Pandora again "SLightly a fraction that is the reason-" he pasued hearing his words "I'm sorry...I didn't know you felt that way about her.."he paused "if it is any conselation I will back down form her, and you may be with her, I gave her my word i would not tell, so I shan't, it hurt her, the thought of you hurt, I only joined the Ministry in hope of protecting others.."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:51 pm

"Well you nearly had a loyal member of the order killed, and nearly lost the school their finest headmistress. "It not my place to tell Pandora to be with me.. but I am sick of being thought as a good friend.. and like a family .. sometime... like every creature I need more than a friend... but when you showed up... it changed everything, but I could see why she picked you... young, have a job, human and .. perfect were as I am the opersite.. no one would want to be with something like me.. and the one person I truelly loved since I was a student.. someone I trusted.... some stranger takes the last ray of hope from me!" he barked at Hunter as Remus walked towards him ".. How dare you come to me.. like this... like I am just a thing.. talking in your offical ministry..plainess.." Remus said trying to saw what he thought, but the drink was blocking most of it. "..I had some faith in the ministry.. but you are just the same! two faced and cold! only care about work and yourselves!" he said snapping before throwing a wonky punch towards Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:07 pm

He listend "I didn't know..i saw a werewolve I saw it attack astuden now that student is following the same fate, what was I supose to think? 'wait a miniute that's Lupin, I'll let he maul a girl'? I hardly think anyone would do that being in my shoes, it was onl yafter the transformation things went wrong the girl a death eater Granted, bt she is a child, you a memeber of the Order, and a now seeminly loyal friend what was I suposed to do? let me ask this of you? have you been in my place what would you have done, onto the fact of being new?" he questioned he shook his head "I know this, I understand, As I had said I would step down, allow you to be there for her I shall stay away?" he offered he sigehd "No Remus..I did not plan to take it away, i knew of the risk the lost, I'm riskign enough as it is keeping my word, I understand your anger at me, I no doubt deserve it, I'm trying to do what is right" he said calmly only to see a fist swining towards him he moved a fraction the punch missing.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:16 pm

Remus stumbled and nearly walked into the door frame. ".. you lot.. are always.. trying to doo the best.... but if you lived like us.... you would see.. you are making it worse... thanks to the ministry.. people like me.. have half lives..... kept away from normal people...jobless.. homeless.. can;t have families...you lot.. are making us live like.. animools!" he said before going for another swing, all his built up anger to the ministry being released on the member in front of him. The taller,larger and heavier man came towards Hunter
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:25 pm

"Trying to do whats right, not whats best, I'm only an Auror, I don't deal with magical creatures, But it is in my job to report all that appears harmful" he stated "I'm sorry "he aplogised carefully "I didnt know, But can you not see my point in reason?" he offered again askign to be understood as much as he was beginning to understad Remus "I didn't know, you were a werewolf, I didn't know how much you ment to Pandora.." he was cut of and caught of gaurd by a sudden blow to his jaw by Remus's fist his head snapped side ways a fraction and he stumbbled once the taste of copper lingured on his toung, he clasped his jaw, blinking a few times under the impact, his vision slightly dotted he blinked rasing his fingers to his mouth he pulled them back he had drawn blood for the cut on his lip
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:32 pm

Remus's temper eased. He looked at Hunters lip, seeing the blood. He stumbled back into a chair at the kitchen table and grabbed the bottle before gulping some back. "...you deserved that... for the pain you have caused me.. not nearly enough as I have felt... but I would be leaving you to the brink of death..and I am not a killer... and you are a friend.. of Pandora's....." He closed his eyes and rested his head on the table as his head span from the booze. His eyes seeped tears as he started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:36 pm

Hunter said nothing, his jaw tight he dabbed at his cut with his hand, then headed to the sink weeting kitchen roll and holding that to his bloddied lip, it would probably swell, he remained silent Remus was right he didn't doubt it he proabbly did deserve it, he looked to Remus who then he heard sobs admit from Hunter looked away he didn't know what to do, in any atempt at comfort would lead to a possible black eye.."I sorry.." he finally said
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:43 pm

Remus didn't say anything for several moments, his throat feeling tight and his stomach churning "... I know... you are right... I am dangeroous,, I should have never of been there.... " he mumbled through sobs ".....I just want to have.. some normal.. in my life... like anyone...everytime.. I am close... sharing my feelings.... its too late.. I am too shy... or.. well if I was someone like Pandora.. I wouldn't be with me, I will go to the ministry tomorrow.. I am going little for the oorder anyway."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:49 pm

"No.." He said and hedged sloser he took a seat in the chair slightly beside Remus "it's not who you are its the choices we make..any werewolf can be taken for granted, the mnirty don't seem to realise there is a human being behind the ..sorry creature..and they deal with he or she as an animal, I disagree with it completly i sware to you on that, If there was anything i could do i would change how people are treated, now knowing you a fraction better, and understanding you a fraction clearer, I'm glad i did not tell the ministry.."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:53 pm

"...yes but I have nearly killed Harry before.. and now I bit someone.. my worst fear... I could do it again, but it could be worse...now I have the taste of human flesh.. I don't want to harm anyone.. and I am sick of the judgement and fear towards people like me.. it will never stop and there is no chore.. only silver...I don't want Pandora to be brought down because of me..."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:04 pm

He nodded "it's dangerous granted but, as Pandoa reminded me you can't help who you are..it's not your fault so nither should you take the blame" he dabbed his cut on his lip again "you go turn yourself in your hurt Pandora and any other of your firends, I don't thinks it's the wisest choice.."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:07 pm

".. but she has you..I love her too much to let her life fall because she is helping cover me up.. she has done it for years.. I want her to be happy and she will be when she settles down with the right person.." He sat back and rubbed his red stinging eyes. He pushed himself up from the chair and staggered out the room
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:15 pm

Pandora came back into the house after meeting with Albus in a disclosed place. She needed advice, something to help them all out.

She saw Remus..then Hunter.

"Bloody hell", what has happened?

She watched Remus stagger out...shock and dismay on her face. She then turned to hunter.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:17 pm

"..I let off some steam... hitting him as a result.." he said being honest to her ".. I am sorry... but he was right..." he said looking down at his feet as he put his cloak on, well trying to
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:23 pm

he shook his head at Pandora "it's nothing..I deserved it at any rate" he added dabbing his slolwy oozing lip with the wet kitchen tissue he, remained in his seat and exercised his jaw lightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News for Remus
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next