Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Good News for Remus - Page 3 Vote_lcapGood News for Remus - Page 3 Voting_barGood News for Remus - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Good News for Remus - Page 3 Vote_lcapGood News for Remus - Page 3 Voting_barGood News for Remus - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Good News for Remus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female
Number of posts : 103
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Good News for Remus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:13 am

Shadow looked at him "Remus...please i know you are old enough to do as you wish but you need to rest in the warmth if not here at my cottage please you need time and rest"

She looked at him stand and fall again she stayed knelt next to him "see what i mean by rest your body took a hell of a beating of fenrir"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/shadowfiredragon
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:18 am

Remus frowned at her as he tried to sit up, but just gave up. ".. I am fine, I don't even know why yoou are here" he let his eyes droop. He laid there breathing slowly and deeply his portly belly rising up and down as he breath, falling into a drunken sleep
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:29 am

Shadow lowered her head "because i love you remus"
She slowly lifted him up to sit up and she knelt behind his head, placing it slowly in her lap.
She took her cloak off covering him so he didnt chatch cold as the snow began to fall again.

(sorry if i godmooded but she wouldnt beable to lift him i dont think)
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:21 am

Pandora was torn and her mind was a miserable mess. She cursed herself for making Remus so miserable. Maybe it was best if she left...she could never let Remus leave...the Order was all he had. She wept silently under a tree watching Shadow comfort Remus...knowing she could not.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:35 am

Shadow sat there she sat on her legs which hurt because it was streching the cuts from fenrir on her hips and back but she couldnt care.
"im sorry i cant get you inside remus"
she stroked his hair softly.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:38 am

It was several minutes before Remus started to come around. He mumbled and pushed her hand weakly away before opening his eyes. He looked around the dark garden, everything seemed to be spinning. He tried to sit up, but he just felt as if he was about to be sick. He rolled off her and to the snow before trying to get up, swaying as he did so. He leaned against the fence and closed his eyes wishing he felt better.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:52 am

"I can..pandora said speaking up as she walked out from under the tree. Her eyes were red and she felt exhausted, more ways than one.

"I can levitate him into the house..if he doesn't fight it", she said solomely.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:54 am

Remus looked over to her as he opened one his eyes before covering his mouth with a hand before turning around, hunch over coughing. He stood back up slowly ".... isn''t there.. any sobering... potions?." he said breathless
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:58 am

"oh...headmisstre...er pandora if you could...he doesnt seem to want my help" she sighed softly and pushed her self up painfully placing her hand on her sighed and she groaned "oh pomfry will kill me"
She knelt and picked her cloak up off the ground.
"after we get him inside can..can i speek with you alone?"
shadows voice wavered somthing was up apart from remums
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:02 am

"Yes Remus..of course there is. She flicked her wand summoning the potion and popping the cork, before handing it to him. "When you feel better, I very much want to have a chat."

She then looked to Shadow as she spoke.

"Yes of course Shadow. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:07 am

Remus took the potion and quickly drank it, not wanting to bring it back up. He then gave a weak nod to her before sitting back down to let the potion take over, giving her and Shadow a time to talk
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:10 am

Shadow walked over to pandora.
she was pale slightly and felt sick and dizzy again.
"pandora poppy said i was..pr..pregnant"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:19 am

Her eyes widdened at the news...It seemed Pandora's problems seemed to be getting out of control. One right after the other. Shadow was after all a professor and she was responsible for the staff as well as the students.

"Are you sure"...she asked rubbing her hands across her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:21 am

Shadow nodded "poppy did the tests and...its gonna be greybacks which makes me feel sick..."
she lowered her head "Im sorry pandora..ill hand my notice in"
She looked at remus brefily then back to pandora "he tried to stop it too.."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:26 am

Remus looked over to her, over hearing. He slowly stood up and hobbled over to them, feeling more sober. ".. there has to be some way for her, to get rid of it.." Remus said adding to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:29 am

Pandora slumped down. "No Shadow...lets not be so hasty. I am truly sorry, this has happened to you."

"Come lets all go in by the fire...we have much to talk about and figuire out. Won't do any of any good if we get ill from the cold."

Pandora felt sick and horribly angry at Finrir. She wanted to kill the vial creature for what he had done.

'Remus..come", she said solomely as she headed for the door. She didn't know how much more bad news she could take before cracking.
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:34 am

Shadow shook her head "Im not being hasty that thing will come after his pup....i just want it gone or me gone i cant put the students or my friends at risk pandora..."

She looked at remus and smiled weakily "drinking is always good so i heard..."
She sighed softly and nodded "okay,,,pandora ill come inside but not for long"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:35 am

Remus did what he was told, too cold to feel most of his body as most of his clothes were soaking were with freezing colds water.

He walked into the kitchen and through to the living room before falling into the sofa, kicking away the bottles before pulling the coffee table back.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:39 am

Pandora poked at the fire until it was blazing and warming the room nicely. She then turned to Shadow.

"What do you want to do Shadow..I'll help however I can. If you want to end it..I can help with that too", she said flashing Remus a look of concern. But greatful he was indoors now.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:41 am

"..Shadow... I really think it would be best to go to St Mungo's... find out what you can... and what can be done.. we can support you... but Pandora isn't a healer...she had a lot on her plate right now..." he said looking from one to the other
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:43 am

"i want someone to understand i love him but he doesnt seem to...and i want it gone...all the child would have its a bad life anyway im..no good with kids...and god only knows what greyback would do..and if he gets me...hell mate with me again" she shivered sitting down slowly feeling ill at the thought.
"thats why remus...im handing in my resginantion..i have seen other females when there pregnant and there not excatly friendly...i cant burdened my friends with this and st mungos...would only say keep the child"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:46 am

"..Then go to mungo hospital, you will be allowed to, abort it, and I really think it would be for the best, charms will be put up around the grounds perventing them getting through.. meaning you won't have to go there again.." He rubbed his eyes and then his brow as it throbbed, but it was dying down thanks to Pandora's potion
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:49 am

'St Mungoes..would report it. It can't be known either. This news stays in this house. We take care of our own", she said pacing the floor.

"It's your call Shadow...I can do it. I can brew a potion, it's said to be very vial in taste. But it will abort the child inside of you."

She ran her hands through her hair...would she be damned for helping kill a innocent pup. She shivered at the thought.

Last edited by Pandora Gryffindor on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:51 am

He could tell he wasn't being much help, he closed his eyes to rest them and his mind while they talked it over between them till Pandora was ready to have the talk
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:53 am

Shadow looked at pandora and stood up slowly and placed her hand slowly on her shoudler "Pandora leave it ill be fine...Remus...you know i will still need to go there or to the shack to turn...fenrir will find away..i dont wish to endanger the poeple i love and care for"

She flicked her wand her resignation appereing in her hand and she placed it on the coffie table "i need a drink"
she walked back into the kitchen and sat down alone having grabbed a bottle of whiskey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News for Remus
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next