Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Good News for Remus - Page 2 Vote_lcapGood News for Remus - Page 2 Voting_barGood News for Remus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Good News for Remus - Page 2 Vote_lcapGood News for Remus - Page 2 Voting_barGood News for Remus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Good News for Remus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

Good News for Remus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:26 pm

"I see", she said numbly. "Not the best thing for your cause remus. I told you not to worry I would take care of it all. Had Dumbledore all upset...he was ready to come back and deal with the ministry himself."

"Well i'm glad you dealt with your differences, she said to them both." She then turned to Hunter. "You all right?"
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:28 pm

"i'm fine.." he muttered nodding not wanting to worry a fraction about him he cleaned his small cut lightly then stood and went to put the tissue in the bin, gingerly he felt his lip it already swelling slightly, he sighed and sat back down
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:32 pm

"..He will live.... and we have a slight arrangement...well.. I do." he mumbled, finally fixing his cloak on correctly before taking his wand out and pointing it towards his bottle, accioing it. He looked at them both for a moment before looking down with a tear running down his cheek "..take care."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:37 pm

She went over to Hunter...You did ask for it. Your a Order member now. Lyalty above non other...no matter what. You don't turn on your peers..your new family and your new friendds. I'm sorry it happened...but i saw it coming", she grinned.

"She pulled out a small jar..."let me fix that for you."

"Remus, she said turning to him. Please I'm sorry. I had no idea. I knew you would do something to him. I'm not suprised. Just glad it's all over with now. Most importantly your safe.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Remus limped over to Pandora and looked down into her eyes ".. well you guessed right..might regret all this when I sober up, but right now.. I think it's for the best.." he leaned and kissed her "take care of Hunter..sure he will be perfect for yoou." he said before making his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:47 pm

"Where are you going", she demanded after he kissed her bye? She ran in front of him..blocking his way until he answered her. Together or not...she still loved him dearly and wanted no harm to come to him.

"You should go lay down and sleep it off Remus."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:52 pm

"move out my way Pandora.. I am doing what is right.." Remus tried to slip past her "I am not tired.. first time.. I have thought straight.. in days..loved you too much" he turned and started to head through to the back door out to the garden determined to leave, unable to see the one he loved to be with one one that nearly got himself killed, his last pieced of happiness gone, from his past and his hoped future.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:46 am

Her eyes widened..her temper flared as she spoke, but only out of fear for his life.

"Remus John Lupin...I have known you over 20 years and you are most certaintly not thinking straight. You have been drinking like the world has come to a end. You will not throw all I have done to protect you away. You only have two choices and as your friend, I will stand firm."

She looked directly at him without wavering and no sign of faultering.

"Go upstairs, sleep it off. Or you may leave through my dead body...there is no other way."

"Though I should warn you, I will stop you by force if I have to. Only because I love you and will not sit by while you ruin your life. Surely you do not wish to duel with a..old friend", she said now as a tear trickled down her cheek. It hurt to see Remus hurt and even more that she was the cause of his anguish.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:07 am

"Don't be silly, you don't love me, no one would, I am going.. and I can do what I think is best for everyone." he said walking back into the kitchen to head out the back door. ".. and I am not throwing away anything.. my life my choice.." he said opening the door and walking out into the back garden, shuddering from the cold
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:19 am

I'll send a patronus and tell them your mad and delussional and you should be admitted to St. Mungo's. I'll even ask Hunter to lie and say it never happend. I'll stop you Remus Lupin. I'll keep you from destroying yourself, I'll do what ever it takes, even if you hate me in the end..atleast I'll know your safe", she said as tears trickled down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:38 am

"I don't care!" he snapped at her "You want the best for me well I am doing the right thing for me! I am not mad and I know what I am doing, I rather of Hunter killed me than put me through this heartache! you can't keep me locked up here like an animal"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:45 am

She growled under her breath. "Grr.. your impossible and totally unreasonable and YOUR DRUNK", she yelled.

She conjured her cloak and ran after him..."Well I'm going in too. I failed at my job. They can take us both in", she said stubbornly.

"I'll say I stood by and let it all happen."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:51 am

Tears ran down his cheeks ".. you never did.. you didn't know I was there...and I am not a professor, they can't do anything to you.. I am doing this for you... you have had me bringing you down for years... you covering me up .. I have loved you for years and I am tired of just been seen by family..I thought.. I might have been a little more than that to you... that morning..but obviously not..can't stand it.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:12 am

Shadow walked in slowly to number 12.
She was still in her bandages and teh cut across her nose stood out a little as she walked through to the back hearing remus and pandora yelling.

She looked over at him in the garden and walked out slowly seeing the tears in his and pandoras eyes "r..remus?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/shadowfiredragon
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:14 am

Remus looked down at her, away from Pandora for a moment ".. what doo you want? you aren't.. changin~ing my mind either... you think I am the selfish one... well it's you lot that are...it's my choice..... made from what others.. have done and said..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:19 am

Shadow walked over to him slowly. Her voice trembled slightly "remus im not here to change your mind...but i dont want them...to lock you up...you saw...you saw what it did to Sirius..."

"you always said always...alwyas believe in our selves...please dont through your life away remus..i..i..couldnt bare it if you did "
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:25 am

"I won't be locked up.. you heard Pandora what she said..I have nothing here, everything I held dear is gone, I do nothing for the order either... when I did.. I nearly killed a student and bit her..."

He turned away from her and looked through his clothes to find his wand so he could leave that moment
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:30 am

Shadow placed her hand on his shoulder "Please...remus dont leave..please"
"you have people here who care and love you please stay"
she was trying to tell him her feelings but she found opening up hard.
She stepped around him and looked him in the eyes "please remus stay..i..i love you" she spoke rather quickly
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:34 am

"..No you don't.. Pandora said the same... but she doesnt she loves the one who nearly had me killed... it's just a word now" he put a hand over his face as he swayed a little "...just.... just get out my way." he said putting his other hand out to push her away
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:36 am

Shadow would let him push her away "Remus please i mean it you protected me i know memroys are excatley good but...i remember a bit..you portected me from him.,,i know you tried to stop him" she hugged him softly "please remus i do love you i mean every word i say please dont leave"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:42 am

Remus fell torn, he was in Love with Pandora and had been since he met her, he was so confused. He turned on the spot and staggered over to the wooden fence. He sat down on the snow covered grass with his head in his hands looking distraught, a shell of the man he had been
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:46 am

Shadow walked slowly over to him and knelt in the snow covered grass infront of him.
she touched his hand softly "Remus,,,did i hurt you?"
she looked at him with soft eyes
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:59 am

"I just want to be alone...I don't know what to think or do." he said taking his hand away to show a tear stained face. "I just want all this to end.. and I want to go back to how it all was, I should have said and made myself known.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:06 am

Shadow looked at him and pulled a tissue out and went to wipe his cheeks.
"Remus please dont cry....we can find a way surely you dont have to be alone or unheard anymore the guys here in the order do listen to you addimitely they prefer you sober to drunk"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:10 am

Remus's face was pale and his eyes were red. He swalllowed having the feeling of being sick. ".. I thought I knew the people in the Order... grew up with them.. but now I don't know who to trust.. and I am old enough to decide what I do...." he said before trying to get up, but just ended up falling on his back in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News for Remus
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next