Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Good News for Remus - Page 5 Vote_lcapGood News for Remus - Page 5 Voting_barGood News for Remus - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Good News for Remus - Page 5 Vote_lcapGood News for Remus - Page 5 Voting_barGood News for Remus - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Good News for Remus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

Good News for Remus - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:32 pm

"yes, come in", she said weakly as she sat up on the edge of the bed. Not sure who was at the door. But not wanting to be rude either.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:33 pm

He turned the handle and slowly opened the door before entering. "..I thought you could do with some company.. if that is alright?" he asked shyly " will go if you want me to though.."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Hunter, silently slipped into Grimmauld place, shutting the door quietly behind him he looked around he had been kept busy alot, he sighed and called out softly "Pandora, Remus?" he called looking around he moved to the living room looking for the others he sighed and shrugged out of his leater jacket.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:38 pm

"No it's fine", she said with a small smile. "I just feel like I'm doing a horrible job at this. With everything..Hogwarts, the Order. I wanted all this so bad and now i'm not sure I can handle it."

Her head jerked at the sound coming from down stairs. Hunter had come back..he hadn't betrayed them, her heart eased at knowing the worst of the last two days was over.

"Up here Hunter", she said trying to keep her voice from cracking.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:41 pm

Remus's heat sank as he heard Hunter's voice and as he saw Pandora's expression on her face. "... no one person can take so much on their shoulders.. I will handle things my own away, you just look afr Hogwarts and yourself.. " he said before backing away knowing Hunter would come in.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Hunter paused he heard Pandora, he frowned then turned heading to the stairs, he truged up them and called again "Pandora?" he called heading towars the door that was slightly ajar, he knocked lightly and pushed it open slowlyand saw Remus "Sorry..shall i come back later..?" he asked not wanting to interupt
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:50 pm

"Thank you Remus...for your support and understanding. We shall talk more later", she said kissing his cheek.

She looked to Hunter a smile spread across her face. "No please come in. I haven't seen you today and I've had quiet a eventful one."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Remus nodded but didn't smile before leaving the room and closing the door behind himself. He then made his way down the stairs and the hallway. He took his cloak which had dried over the night and placed it on before leaving number 12
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:01 pm

"I don't mean to intrude though" he stated, hesitating in the door way glancing to Remus "I can wait.." he offered again pausing in the door, still, hesitantly he stepped into the room, and smiled softly to her "you look terrible.." he said with small humor he stepped aside then to ket remus pass, he sighed feeling bad "sorry " he muttered comig further into the room
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:15 pm

She smiled to him..."I'm so happy to see you. I was afraid maybe you had changed your mind." She got up coming to him wrapping her arms around his neck. Please stay with me tonight. I can't bare to be alone with my thoughts."

"Can you take me home? I don't have the streangth to even disapparate. I make Remus miserable, just by being here. I don't know what to do."

"I care for him so much...more than anyone else...but not in the way he wishes me to." Please help me figure out what to do", tears flowed freely. Never had she been so torn.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:53 am

he paused for a moment as Pandora nearly half fell into his arms he wrapped his arms around her securely, and listend to her talk, she sounded once again hurt, he was silent for a moment before he sighed softly raising a hand to trail down her hair "shh" he soothed lightly and kissed the side of her head "Of course I'll stay, and take you home, you look dead on your feet "he was thoughtful for a moment before gently he guided her back to the bed she had gotten up form he sat her down affectionatly and then sat beside her, a hand still stroking her hair comforting her. "I know..he mentioned it..have you spoken to him, told him how you feel, told him waht you want? what would make you happy? he can't deny your happiness.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:57 pm

"Yes I have spoken to him. It only made ot worse he wanted to tuen himself, said he rather be dead than not have me. It makes me very sad."

She layed her head on his shoulder and sighed. "I can't contol my heart...nor the fact that it is yours"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:02 pm

he reamined silent for a moment letting her speak, and kissed her head "then he's mad, being your friend is better then being nothing at all surely" he stated his voice soothing "I know, you can't, As much as I hate to see anyone unhappy and as I hate to say this but he has to accept your happy, if it is what you want he should appreciate it.." he sighed "I'm sorry..I messed things up.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:11 pm

"You didn't..you made me a happy woman. Happier than I thought I ever could be. Please dont feel bad. It was after we met...and you know knowone can fight fate", she said smilling uo to him softly. Lifting a hand to stroke his cheek.

"I want to be in your comapny and your arms till the day I die. Your all I think of, all I have ever dreamed of or imagined. She slipped her hand in his. "I love you, she said matter of factly."

"I never looked ahead and felt so optimistic as i can and do now."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:39 am

he looked down to her and sighed "It's true, but I don't want to ruin your relationship with Remus, I see you value your relationship with him highly and i don't want to ruin that he sighed lightly and kissed the palm of her hand before, soon he intwined his fingers with hers, he pulled her a fraction closer and guided her arms around his neck, andhe hugged her in a tight embrace of affection, kissing the nape of her neck and smiling slightly at her perfume "I love you too, irrational as it is to say thouse words but i do."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:51 am

It felt so good to be comforted by him. "I have decided to indulge myself. I'm not giving up any chance of happiness", she said smilling up to him. "It will all work out...things have there ways. Just don't give up...life with me, may be a bit more than you asked for. Theres always something going on and people want me dead. I hope that doesn't change anything for us though. I couldn't bare to see you walk away", she said squessing him in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:29 am

he laughed softly "hmm 'yes i'm madly inlove with you, lets have a life, and by the way, many people wish my life over" he smiled "it doesn't quite have the effect your after, But i shan't give up I shall take the whole package, reguardless" he smiled gently and danced a kiss to her head "the whole point in a relationship is to make things work to support one an other, and that is what I shall do..support you,"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:16 pm

In that one moment her heart warmed and melted. Peace was coming to her..in some manners, anyway. "Seems we have alot in common then. I would love more than anything to have a life with you and maybe now would be just the right time to tell you."

She took both his hands in hers, turning to face him, "We are having a child. I found out several days ago...but wasn't sure what to do. I wasn't sure if you wanted to be with me or not", she said all this then held her breath as her heart skipped beats. She felt she would faint even..never had she spoken those words before...never had she been in love before or with child.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:29 pm

"Yes" he chuckled "I would say we did, surprisingly almost, yet not, as if i have known you all along, it was strange" he chuckled then suddenly he frowned at her tone "Tell me what?" he asked slowly confused momentarily then his question was answered, the breath knocked from him, and he grew still almost shocked he closed his eyes "wh-what?" he asked opening them "a..ch-child?" he repeated beyond coherency "the..first night..one night stand thing.. you.." he blew out a long breath "I need to sit down, " he moved from her to the bed "give me a moment.." he brought his two index fingers to his lips them touching each other, he stared a head although it looked as if he was staring at her stomach
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 pm

She frowned and walked away from him..giving him a moment. She knew it probably wasn't what he evr wanted to hear. She felt sick from sheer nerves and scared of rejection now.

"It's not a burden you are required to keep, if you don't want. I can take care of it myself", she said quietly. I don't want to burden you."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:01 pm

he slowly blew out a breath and shook his head his eyes closed then stood "No., I don't want you too..i mean i don't want you to bring..it up on your own..um..well okay lets just sort this out, do you want..the child?" he asked, his heart racing in small fear that he wouldn't be a good enough father, and small excitment at actually the thought of being a farther
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:37 pm

"Of course I want the child." She hung her head.."I'm sorry to spring such news on you. I've been a mess ever since I found out....I don't want to scare you off...or make you feel obligated to me.. I want you to be with me, because you want to and no other reason. I can't imagine being more happy than having a family with you. I have over whelming feelings for you. A connection I have never felt, nor can I explain. I don't know..maybe it's just me..but I feel it was meant to be."

"I just remembered the other day, that my Grandmother was a twin", she said raising her eyes slowly to him. Sure he would bolt out of the room and down the stairs and out the door. "Thought you should know just incase..don't want to shock you anymore than needed. So there is a slight chance...I'll know more soon."

"Tell me and be honest..how do you feel", she looked up reaching his eyes with her own.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:57 pm

he paused thoughtful, his eye held hers his voice dropped a fraction, it was soft , low and sienscere "turthfully, I think that you being with child was fate that you were ment to, my heart says that, yet my conscience says, perhaps it's to early for such a comitment.." he sighed and rolled his eyes up to the celing before looking back to Pandora, he cupped her face affectionatly "I want you Happy, you Happy make me Happy, what you decide, I'll back you up all the way" he assured her and kissed her softly on the lips once with a small smile "it's your body not mine.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:06 pm

"I know this has complicated things some...Never a dull moment with me", she said sarcastiaclly. She wantd this yes...but not so premature in the relationship. "I'm happy with you...the rest just falls into place", she said, then kissing him back.

"I'll take what my fate hands me"...she said raiing her eyes to meet his, they were soft with a hint of scaredeness in them.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:16 pm

he sighed soflt and brushed kissed over everypart of her face, saving her lips till last "it's what you want Pandora," he mumbbled "if you want this child then so be it, I shall back you up and understand your decision, and with it, do all that I can aslong as your happy I assure you I am"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News for Remus
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next