Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Good News for Remus - Page 4 Vote_lcapGood News for Remus - Page 4 Voting_barGood News for Remus - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Good News for Remus - Page 4 Vote_lcapGood News for Remus - Page 4 Voting_barGood News for Remus - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Good News for Remus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

Good News for Remus - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:01 pm

"You don't have to keep this pup...it may cost you more trouble with Finrir." She frowned seeing the paper shadow layed on the coffee table. Everything and everyone seemed to be falling apart. She needed Albus to help her through this. But he was away...looking for the horcrux's and she had no idea where. Then there was Hunter...he had stolen her heart...yet she wasn't sure if she could trust him yet. She needed a drink and now. She followed Shadow into the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of whiskey. They looked more or less like someone died.

She then laughed..."We are truly a mess", she then swigged the whiskey.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:11 pm

Shadow chulked "aye..that we are...pandora that we are."
she placed one hand on her belly.
"no i want to keep the pup pandora"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/shadowfiredragon
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:15 pm

"Okay I'll support your decission then. What are friends for, if not there when one is in need", she said patting Shadows shoulder lightly. She poured another glass of whiskey and then looked to Shadow.

"Can i ask you something? If you found your soul mate would you let anything come between that?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Shadow smiled "aye thats true thanks pandora"

"I have..but he doesnt see me,,,,and no i wouldnt let naything come between that pandora why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:28 pm

"Well it's the love of my dearest friend..or the man who stole my heart and keeps it captive. I'm so torn. I'm a loyal creature. I feel guilty. But I love another...with a fiercness I cannot explain. It was a mutual love at first sight..like we had been waiting for one another...and finally we found each other. I have never been so torn. My heart aches to do what is right", she said wipping a tear from her cheek. "And then my heart wants what it wants. What it longs for. I'm a mess and so scared of hurting my best friend. Who will end up hating me. I just want to run away."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:34 pm

Remus stood in the kitchen door way looking at the two of them drinking ".. if you are going to keep the child Shadow.. you need to stop drinking.. and Pandora.. " he said looking at her now ".. you told me drinking isn't a cure... isn't going to sort anything out, so I suggest you stop before putting yourself in a early grave... and you need to do what you think is best.. no point in waiting.. I did, then it was too late, so it's your choice"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:39 pm

She looked to the door horrified that Remus had over heard her talking. Her head dropped as pain seared her heart. "Right now a early grave would be welcome", she mumbled.

She tried to compose herself as she looked to Remus. "Do you feel any better?"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:42 pm

".. well drinking isn't going to help your head.. just make it worse in the morning.." he said limping over to the bottle and taking it, pouring the rest down the sink "I am sober and I know what I was saying out in the garden... even if I did have a bit too much.. but yes..I feel more well but the same.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:46 pm

"go with what your heart tells you Pandora i follow my heart and well lets say my heart is now lost to someone"
She looked at remus as he came in "i havent had any accutal remus i was thinking on it but pandora started the bottle i dont intend on finsihing it"

She watched him take the bottle and pore the rest away.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:52 pm

Remus took a seat at the table to rest his legs ".. well good... but I wasn't to know.." he rested his hand in his hand with the elbow on the table and looked over to the window watching the snow falling
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:12 pm

"I wasn't done yet. Did you ever think, that just maybe my job is stressfull and sometimes I feel like I'm going to lose my sanity. It's not a easy job looking after you lot and all the students too. i'm tired and stressed out. I haven't slept in two days now. I needed some kind of release..be it alcohol or running away. Which neither suits anyone. I just want some rest..sorry", she said sighing and laying her head down on her arms.

"I'm not so strong all the time", she mumbled. "It's just that everyone needs me to be."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:17 pm

"I didn't ask for your help that night Pandora.. nor for you to back me up...and I told Shadow to go to a hospital.. if she didn't want it.. to give you less to deal with.." he said looking over to her ".. I will make some hot chocolate.." he said pushing himself up from the chair before hobbling to the stove to warm some milk up.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:23 pm

"I could never turn my back on you. I would have traded myself for your life. That is not what i'm talking about. I don't mind having your back...I'm just tired..thats all."

She sighed feeling misunderstood and horribly over worked.

"Hot chocolate sounds good...help us rest when we finally get the chance."
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:25 pm

SHadow sighed "mabye i should just let you two be alone"
She pushed her self up and winced hissing slightly her hips ached all she wanted was her cozy dark dungoen and to spell.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:31 pm

".. you can always sleep in one of the bedrooms up stairs Shadow.." he suggested before coming back with the mugs. He sat himself down and then pushed Pandora's mug towards her before speaking ".. I am sorry for causing this stress.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:33 pm

"I'm just going to stay here tonight..I don't have the streangth to go home. Yes stay also Shadow...your weak and should rest before going out. Besides it's not safe for you."

"Remus I'm sorry too...if anything happened to you I couldn't live with myself. I do love you."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:38 pm

Remus looked down not knowing what Pandora meant anymore, if she meant the love as in, the family, friends sort or the love how he felt towards her. He just gave a faint nod and sipped his coco ".. and I would you.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:46 pm

Shadow smiled "i have a cottage not far from hogwarts i can apperate to if i dont splice my self ill rest there then go to hogwarts."
she smiled not mentioning the cottage was in the forest./

She found it hard to stand for long as her hips hurt.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:51 pm

She sipped her hot chocolate quietly..her mind racing. There seemed to be no clear answers to anything anymore. How fast her life had gotten difficult. And worst of all, it had only begun.

"I saved your life..yet I still feel like I have failed you. Maybe i'm just tired..to tired to think anymore."

"I disagree Shadow..but I cannot stop you."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:54 pm

"... how can you fail me? you did what to did, you did what was best.. but .. you can't control your feelings..." he said looking down into his hot chocolate, rubbing his brow "I only failed myself.. "
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:03 pm

She wipped a tear from her eye before it fell. "I hurt you...all the same." I..I had no idea..I really didn't."

"I just want you to be alright and always be my dearest friend in the world. I adore you...your like my only family. I have no one. I can't lose you too."

She pushed her chair out and quickly walked to the living room, falling in a chair and cupping her hands over her face. She would have to sleep soon. She was getting to emotional..usually she was good at holding in everything. Even the pain.
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:04 pm

Shadow smiled and huggd pandora "ill be fine ill send a patronous if im not okay"
she smiled softly "Bye pandora....Good bye Remus"
she blushed lightly beofre placing her cloakc on and walking out side slowly
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:14 pm

Remus gripped the mug tightly as Pandora spoke "I want more than a friend or family... I have none as you know ".. that's because I was too shy.. now I am too late." He rubbed his brow as it started to throb again, Remus felt the same as Pandora, but with more anger inside of him. He watched he get up and leave the room. He let her go seeing as there was nothing he could say or do. He then gave Shadow a weak wave as she left.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:19 pm

"I can't give more right now", she cried softly. "I'm sorry.."

She told Shadow goodbye and headed up the stairs to a empty room where she fell onto the bed. She curled up and wept softly...she hated hurting anyone...especially Remus.

And where had Hunter got off to. She wouldn't let herself think of him betraying her now..not now, after everything. She felt alone and lost.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:26 pm

Remus looked down at his hands as Pandora went up the stairs. He didn't know what to do he wanted to go and comfort her, but he felt it wasn't his place, or it might make things worse.

He thought it over for several minutes before pushing himself up and making his way up.

He tapped on the door lightly and waited for an answer from Pandora. ".. can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News for Remus   Good News for Remus - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News for Remus
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next